EPISODE 70

Avni sat in front of the mirror with shweta and riya to her either sides. They got her ready in a royal blue frock suit. This dress was chosen as to avoid any kind of inconvenience to her with an injured shoulder.

Shweta: aaj to meri bacchi bohut pyari lag rahi hai...

Riya: sahi keh rahe hai aap mummy ji... Neil bhaisahab ki to band bajne wali hai.

Both giggled while avni blushed looking down. Shweta was about to take her hair into the curler when she heard prakash's voice from their room.

Shweta: inko kya ho gya... Kapde rakh ke to aayi thi...

She was thinking as why was praksh calling for her when she heard him calling again.

Riya: mummy ji aap jayiye... Main kar deti hoon..

Shweta: okay... Me goings... Acche se karna.

She walked out of the room.

A person stood by a pillar near the room. He smirked seeing shweta going out. it was Neil

Neil: ek gaya ek baaki....

He smiled devilishly recalling himself spoiling prakash's kurta by crumbling it while he was in the bathroom.

Riya had just finished putting soft curls at the ends of avni's hair when she felt a pull at her own d dupatta. Turning back she saw it was Gauri.

Riya: baccha aap yaha?

Gauri: mujhe bhi chachi jaisa tyaar hona hai...

Riya: beta aap tyaar to ho already.

Gauri: nahi.. Maine mooh dho diya aur kade pe juice gira diya...

Avni: kya?

Riya: Gauri kya kiya aapne beta..

Gauri: aapne kaha tha ki main chachi jaise ready hogi par aapne to alag kiya... mujhe nahi pata aap mujhe ready karo phirse... Chalo mere saath.

She held her hand dragged her out.

Seeing them going out a victory smile came to Neil's face. He recalls something.

Flashback:

Neil was walking in the hall corridor when he collided with Gauri. She was having a glass of pomegranate juice in her hand. As the result of the conclusion the whole glass of juice was turned upside down on her peach colored frock.

Neil: I'm sorry baccha maine dekha hi nahi aapko... So sorry beta...

Gauri: chachu meri dress...

She made a crying face looking at him blinking her eyes dramatically.

He took his handkerchief wiping her dress when something struck his mind.

Gauri: chachu main aapse baat nahi karungi... Meri frock kharab kardi aapne...

Neil felt bad for hurting her.

Neil: beta... I'm sorry... Par chachu ne to yeh aapke liye kiya...

Gauri: kaise?

Neil: kyu ki aap to humesha chachi jaise ready hote ho na... Aur chachi ne aaj alag color ka dress pehna hai...

Gauri: sacchi?

Neil: ab chachu aapse jhooth thode bolte hai...

Gauri: main abhi mumma ko bolti hoon...

Neil: haan haan... Woh to chachi ke saath hai room mein... Chalo jaldi...