EPISODE 61

Avni: NEILLL!!!

Next moment Neil was laying on the ground lifeless.

Ranvijay smirked seeing his bullet directly in Neil's heart. Victory smile came on his lips and he looked towards the other captives.

Avni immediately rushed and held Neil's head in her lap. He was gasping for breath. His eyes were drooping and pain was evident from those red eyes.

Avni: Neil... Neil... Tumhe kuch nahi hoga... Kuch nahi hoga tumhe...

Seeing his love close to him Neil extended his hand towards her face. Avni held it and brought to her face. She rubbed her hand on the back of his hand while the other one was under his head.

Neil: I'm... Sor... Sorry avni...

Avni felt her heart beats rushing. Neil could not leave her in between when he had promised her to stay with her for the rest of her life.

Avni: Neil... Neil utho... Neil.... Hum hospital jayenge... Neil...

She tried shaking him, patting his cheeks but nothing helped. His breathes were laboured and seemed painful to him.

The bullet was targeted directly in his heart, he could not help.
Avni's right hand was soaked in blood oozing out of his body.

It felt like some one had turned on the tap in her eyes. Tears rushed down her cheeks.

Siddharth DD and shivam stood there with tears in their eyes. They were trying hard to get out of their hold but more and more men surrounded them.

Avni looked around. She saw ranvijay smirking at his win.

Avni: please... Please dekhiye aap jo kahoge main karungi please Neil ko hospital le jane do... Please...

She was pleading ranvijay to have some mercy and let her take Neil to hospital to save him. But he stood near her with evil looks.

Neil: avn...

She turned her focus to him.

Avni: haan Neil... Tumhe kuch nahi hoga... Main hoon na.. Main hoon yaha...

Neil: ab der... ho gyi...

Saying this His hand fell down lifeless next to his chest. His eyes closed softly. Avni widened her eyes looking at him.

All her efforts left immediately and she felt like an almost dead herself.

DD: Neil sir....

Each and every eye in the courtyard was moist with tears. Their worst fears came true.

Ranvijay looked at avni. The colors of her face were drained at once for all. He chuckles softly and held her right hand.

Avni didn't reacted in any way. The worst she could expect was separation from her love that had happed already. Anything cannot be harsh then this.

Ranvijay dragged her hand pulling her with himself. This pull had resulted in Neil's head popping out of avni's lap and fall on the ground.

Ranvijay: ab rona dhona bohut ho gya.. Kaam ki baat karte hai...

He literally dragged avni with him.

Sid who was being held on by few of his men cannot stand his friend being in soch a situation. He screamed at ranvijay.

Sid: ayee... Chod avni ko... Haath chod uska...

Ranvijay: beta ji apni haalat dekh ke chillana chahiye... Is waqt tumhara yeh Neil zinda nahi hai aur tum sab meri mutthi mein ho...