EPISODE 67

The next word refused to come out of his mouth. This voice was so familiar to him. He gulped in fear and slowly took his hands to his ears covering them and stood up.

Neil: i'm sorry mom please mujhe maaf kar dena.. kuch nahi kahunga main.. please..

He joined his hands closed his eyes and prayed for forgiveness. when he didn't hear any other words he opened one eye and looked around only to find everyone in the hall laughing at him.

Shweta and neela stood in front of him placing hands on their waists with a stern face.

Neil: i'm sorry... bhola sa baccha samajh ke maaf kardo...

Shweta: hmmm... i understands... tum bhola nahi BHALAA ho...

She said mimicking the action of a spear. Neil looked down feeling embarrassed. All others could only laugh and enjoy this banter going on.

Neil looked up and saw avni standing behind neela with lips pressed together which means she too was having a good laugh. He sighed and walked to the dining table.

Neil: maar ke alawa kuch aur bhi khila do bhook lagi hai..

Shweta and neela nodded. everyone sat around the dining table. Avni was sitting in between Neil and Bebe. He was about to serve a plate for her when bebe asked avni to turn to her side and fed her.

Bebe: aaj avni ko khana main khilaungi..

Neil: bebe...

He was literally looking at bebe as if she had thrown him out of the family without saying his fault.

Neil: aap mujhse mera janamsiddh adhikar kaise cheen sakte hai?

Prakash: oye.. yeh janamsiddh kaise hua?

Neil: mera matlab.. shaadi-siddh adhikar.. papa yaar feeling dekho na shabdo ka her pher hai...

He said whining like a baby.

Bebe: lekin agar main apni bahu ko khana khilau to tujhe kyu pet dard hota hai? Avni.. tu bata tujhe koi dikkat hai kya?

Avni looked at Neil and then at bebe. Neil wanted her to say yes. His

Avni: nahi bebe koi problem nahi hai..

Bebe: dekha maine kaha tha..

She said and continued feeeding avni: 

Neil: lekin...

Gauri: offo chachu aapko kisi ko khana hi khilana hai na mujhe khila do... main bhi to baby hoon na....

She gave him a toothy smile forwarding him a spoon.

Neil: (in mind) haan meri baby to maan nahi rahi...

He pressed a tight smile at gauri and looked away.

Neil: nahi baccha aap bade ho gye ho... khud hi khao..

He looked away and started eating. It was clearly written on his face that whole of his focus was on avni.

Ashish: waise main kya soch raha tha maa... kyu na hum avni aur riya.. dono ko kuch din ke mehta house le chale.. 

Neil: NAHIIII.

He stood up at his seat tapping on the table. Akl others look at him in shock.

Neil: apko jiksko le ke jana hai le jao lekin avni kahi nahi jayegi.. main usko jane hi nahi dunga...

Anurag: arrey jija ji chill... papa to bas kuch din ki baat kar rahe the..

Neil: woh sab mujhe nahi pata lekin avni kahi nahi jayegi...