Sick baby

Mommy!alcina dimitrescu x little!fem reader
Warnings: age regression

The wind was blowing outside in the garden where you were playing with your toys that alcina got you. She was watching you from above on her balcony while she was smoking her pipe. She's trying to quit for you since you really don't like her smoking. She may be immortal but you don't want her lungs to get black and she would be coughing non stop.

Alcina could hear you sneezing and coughing from below from her balcony. She hurriedly went down the stairs to the garden to come get you away from the freezing winds. The seasons drastically changed from summer to fall in Romania and it really gets cold when it gets in the afternoon/nighttime.

"Draga mea! Come inside please darling, you are getting sick!". You looked up from your toys and saw your mommy looking at you with concern written all over her face. You pouted, still wanted to play with your toys but you were a good girl and listened to your mommy. You picked up all your toys and walked over to alci. She picked you up with ease and she walked you inside with you in her strong arms.

You kept sneezing/coughing as alcina carried you to y'all's shared room for your afternoon nap but first she asked one of her maids to get some medicine for you. Alcina placed you down on your shared bed with her and she kissed your forehead softly. "Okay draga mea, mama is going to be right back, I'm just heading to the kitchen to get your medicine little one. Be a good girl and wait for mommy."

You nodded and pouted as you would miss your mommy even if it was for a few minutes. You watched as you watched al leave and you cuddled up to your favorite stuffie that alci gave you for your birthday this year. Alcina went to the kitchen to meet the maid that was supposed to get you some medicine. She saw the maid and thanked her quickly as she gotten the medicine from her. Al went back up to your shared room and found you fast asleep on her side of the bed.

Al smiled at how adorable you were but it quickly turned to a frown as she knew she had to wake you from your deep slumber. She went over to her side and kneeled down to your level, "darling? Love...wake up draga mea...I got you your medicine.". You slowly opened your eyes and saw your mommy smiled down at you with love in her eyes. "Mmm...o'tay mama...". You sat up and stretched as al got a spoon and poured some liquid medicine into it. She also got you some crackers and your favorite juice In your favorite sippy cup.

Al held the spoon up to your mouth and you took it. Your face screwed up in disgusted but swallowed it anyway. "Yucky mama yucky!" You said as you ate some crackers to hopefully get the taste out of your mouth. "I know darling but mama is so proud of you for taking it...mama loves you so so so much gargarita (lady bug). Such a good girl for mama...". She praises you as you started wiggling around in happiness.

Al kissed you on your forehead and climbed in the bed beside you. "Go to sleep dear...mama will be right here when you wake up." She held you close to her chest and as you fell asleep you heard al sing you a lullaby in Romanian and her saying "I love you draga mea. Forever and always."

A/n: ahhhhh! This is my First Lady dimitrescu fic! I really hope you guys like it! :) remember to stay hydrated! I love you guys <3