Little kitten

Lady dimitrescu x fem!reader
Warnings: none but fluff

You always acted like a cat around alcina. You always stuck by her side by following her around 24/7. When she would work on her wine and paperwork, you would always sit beside her and lay your head on her thighs. When you would do that she would run her fingers through your hair which made you pur and snuggle your head deeper into her soft, plump thighs.

You would also always get distracted by the smallest things and alcina always gets entertained by it. Her daughters always love playing with you as you would chase them around in their fly form. You would chase them all around the castle when alcina was too busy.

On this day it was no different than other days. You were chasing around Daniela, bella, and Cassandra while they were flies. You and their giggling could be heard through the whole castle and alcina would always smile at the sound of her four most precious girls.

She walked out of her office and spotted you giggling as her three daughters started tickling you. They kept tickling you and didn't plan to stop until you begged them too but you were laughing too much to say anything. Alcina noticed the tears falling from your cheeks and decided that it was enough. "Okay duaghters. That's enough." She said as she waved them away from you. They went into their fly form and flies away.

You breathed heavily and wiped your tears as alcina picked you up in her arms to cradle you. "I love you my prisicuta mica (little kitten)".