Ignored

Alcina dimitrescu x fem!reader
Warnings: angst with a happy ending, neglectful alcina, cussing, hurt/comfort fic

Alcina has been in her study all this week and hasn't been paying me any attention. The only kind of attention that I get is when it's bedtime and we get into our bed together and she kisses me goodnight. That is all she does. I'm getting touch and attention starved over here and it seems like she doesn't shove two shits.

I know this week she's been working a lot on her wine business and has been getting stressed about it but I wish she would just take a break and I could help or take care of her. I hate seeing her so worried and stressed and I can't do anything to help.

I went into our shared room/her office and noticed her still working. I sighed and walked over to her to see if she's almost done so we can go to bed together. You lightly tapped her on her arm and she huffed in annoyance as she looked down at you. "What do you want?" She harshly said to you. "Cant you see that I am working?" She added. You sighed again which caused her to Scoff. "I just wanted to see if you can go to bed with me alci. I miss you and we haven't been in the same bed in a while. Even if you do go, you never cuddle me or kiss me goodnight anymore." You said sadly.

Alci groaned and slammed her hands on her table. "You are so pathetic! Always clinging to me and asking for attention when I'm trying to fucking work! Leave me alone you attention seeking whore!" She yelled at you which made your heart break in two. You didn't hear the rest as you fled out the door and to the quest room a floor down.

Alci didn't process what happened until a few minutes later and she felt awful. She put her head in her hands and cried softly, knowing she broke you, knowing this, she's broken too.

She didn't want to wait to come after you but she knew that both of y'all needed to wait until morning to give each other some space.

~ the next morning ~

You cried yourself to sleep that night and didn't get much of it either. Your head was replaying what alci said to you over and over. Maybe she was right. Maybe you are too clingy and a attention seeking whore. You whimpered again as the memories keep flooding back in. You heard the door creak open and it revealed your lover looking awful. Which was very unlike alci since she always makes sure that she looks her very best at all times.

She came over to you and bent down to your level and started sobbing and spilling out apology after apology. You looked at her sadly even though she hurt your tremendously, you still hated to see her so upset. "I-I'm so s-sorry d-draga. I-I was so s-stressed and t-tired that I took I-it o-out on y-you and that wasn't r-right of m-me a-and I-I'm so so sorry darling!" She sobbed into the sheets of the bed.

You gently petted the top of her head and leant down to kiss it. "I understand that you were stressed and tired but that's not an excuse for what you did to me...that really really hurt me alci...". You said sadly. She looked up at you with her makeup smeared and ruined. "No no it's not an excuse at all and I'll do anything to make it up to you baby. I promise." She said gently as she took your small hands into her big ones.

You knew she never meant what she had said and never will. She just needs to work on how she reacts to when she's sad and angry because it always ends up with someone getting hurt and that not fair. She understood this and agreed to getting help, not just for her but for this relationship that she has with you as well because you are her draga and she will always love you.

A/n: two posts in one day?! A miracle lmao but I hope y'all enjoyed! Remember to stay hydrated and rest! I love you all.