Punishment

Mommy!lady dimitrescu x fem!little!reader
Warnings: spanking, hurt/comfort, soft mommy alcina

"No no no! I don wan baf!" You shouted as you stomped your feet down harshly. You've been acting bratty all day and alcina just had about enough of your attitude. She doesn't understand why you've been acting like this but she needs to know why. "Come on princess. Be mommy's good girl and take a bath. It won't be long princess I promise." She said softly as to help you calm down from your tantrum, but that didn't seem to work. You got one of your rubber duckies and threw one at her chest.

Alcina was surprised at your actions and she didn't want to be the bad guy but something must be done about your behavior. "That's it little one." She snarled and stood up and grabbed you by the arm, leading you to the bedroom the both of you shared. "Over my lap. Now." She demanded and you shook your head no. "N-no please mommy! I-I'll be a good girl please!" You begged her and she felt her heart break but you needed to be taught a lesson. "Don't make me count to three." She warned and you whimpered as you walked over to her and she bent you over her knee and started spanking you.

She spanked you ten times and made you count each of them. By the end of it you were crying and trying to get off her lap. She laid you on your stomach and went to get a cold washcloth to put on your reddened cheeks. "I'm sorry I had to punish you draga but you have been a very bratty girl today and I had to teach you a lesson. Now please tell mommy what's going on. Mommy can't help you if she doesn't know what's making you feel this way." She said softly as she caressed your butt gently in a non sexual way. You couldn't exactly explain why you were so ill today but you felt like this all day and you didn't want to be a bratty girl but you just couldn't help it.

"N-Nu feel good...u-up heres...". You try to explain to your mommy and she's trying to understand you. "Do you feel sad or mad?" She asked you and you said both. She thought for a moment more and said "do you feel irritated and feels like nothing is going right?". You nodded your head and Alcina understood what was going on. You were overstimulated. That's why you were irritated and restless today. "I understand now baby. It's okay. Mommy is here. Why don't we give you a bath right quick and put on our matching pjs on and I can read you some of your favorite books. How about that my little bat?" She asked you and you gently nodded, wanting to do those things and you wanted to be your mommy's good girl again.

"Good girl." Alcina said as she put you in the bath and let you play for a while before getting you out and drying you with your favorite fluffy towel. She put you in a little bat onesie and alcina put on her big bat onesie. You giggled happily and hugged her legs indicating that you wanted her to pick you up. She lifted you up in her strong arms and went back into the bedroom and went over to y'all's book shelf's to let you pick out your favorite books. Once you selected them, she laid you down on the bed and she got in next to you, letting you lay on top of her breast as she read to you until you fell into a deep sleep. She kissed your forehead gently and covered the both of you up. "Sleep well my little bat. Mommy loves you and she always will."

A/n: I hope @yourcoolistjennifertillyfan enjoys this and I hope the rest of y'all enjoy it too! Requests are still open for all of my characters including of course Rhea ripley/Demi Bennett. I have my own buy me a coffee page! You can give me a dollar and it will help. I also have some different commission types I will do so here's my page to look into it :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/naturesapphic Requests are open for yeehaw!wanda, country!wanda, and any other southern variants of Wanda or Natasha! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!