Thunderstorm

Mommy!alcina dimitrescu x little!fem!reader
Warnings: lacation, hurt/comfort, age regression

The bedsheets were up to your nose as you were hiding from the scary sounds that were outside. Those scary sounds are from the thunderstorm that came around a few hours ago. The thunder wasn't so bad when it first start, just some heavy rain, but later on the thunder got worse.

Alci was in her office in the room next to you studying. You were beyond scared at this point but you didn't want to bother your mommy with something so silly like being scared of rain and thunder. When you were about to finally suck it up and decide to leave your mommy alone a big lighting strike was near and you could see the flash by the window near the bed. You screamed and ran towards alci's office.

Her door swung opened without you realizing it and you ran into someone's legs. You looked up and saw your mommy with her face covered in worry. "Mommy! Swcared!" You cried out as alci picked you up in her arms. "Oh my draga mea...shhh shhh now. Mommy's here little one." She rocked you gently in her arms and carried you back to y'all's shared room.

"Do you want some milkies baby?" She asked you with a soft tone. Your bottom lip trembled as you nodded your head yes. She smiled at you and pulled down the straps of her nightgown as her breast spilled out. She took one of her boobs and placed her nipple on your lips which you latched onto immediately.

You wiggled in happiness as you drank from her and alci cooed at your actions. She started humming one of your favorite lullaby's that your mommy sings to you and you slowly start falling asleep forgetting about that scary thunderstorm outside.