Secret admirer

Alcina dimitrescu x fem!reader
Warnings: immortal reader, cussing, and just fluff

Y/n just left a note on alcina's dresser with a smile on her face. This is one of the many things you gave your tall vampire girlfriend. You left her bouquets of flowers, paintings, drawings, books, love notes, etc. You loved giving her stuff and show her how much you love/appreciate her. You quickly ran out of y'all's room and went to the kitchen to help the maids make dinner. Alcina went to the bedroom and saw an note laying apron her dresser to which she strode over to it and picked it up. She read it with a small smile as she knew that it was from her long time lover even though it was signed by the name "secret admirer". But alcina knew your handwriting anywhere.

She just smiled to herself thinking how corny you were. She wrote you a love letter back and kissed the back of the envelope for good measure. She put it on your side of the bed and laid it on your pillow.  One of the maids knocked on the door and peeked her head in "dinner is served my lady" the maid said. Alcina nodded her head and waved her hand to the maid to signaled that she's dismissed.

You were setting up the table when you heard the buzzing of flies coming into the dining room. You instantly smiled as it was your three daughters. "Mama!" They all three exclaimed as they turned into their human forms and they rushed to you as they group hugged you. You giggled as you petted their heads and you kissed their foreheads as well. "Sit down darlings and let's wait for your mother to arrive so we can eat soon." They obeyed and went to their chairs as they sat down and chatted to each other.

Alcina arrived moments later and smiled as she saw her family sitting down waiting for her arrival. She sat down at the big chair in the front of the table and said their prayers to mother Miranda then they started digging into their food. You wiped your mouth with your napkin and looked at your wife "so...I found a note on your dresser love...you must have an secret admirer." You smirked at your lover as she rolled her eyes at you playfully with a smile on her face.

"Hmmm I guess I do draga mea..." she smirked back at you as you blushed furiously.

After y'all were done with dinner Daniela, bela, and Cassandra wanted to spend some time with you before the five of you go to bed. You agreed as they cheered in happiness as they were getting to spend time with their mama.

You were telling stories about how people tried to kill you with several types of weapons and facts about them to Cassandra as you knew how much she loved them and loved listening to you ramble about it. Cassandra and Daniela were sketching out some new weapons plus some traps that you taught them. While they were talking and planning, you were reading to bela about some famous weapons made by serial killers. You weren't very interested in serial killers and the details but you knew your daughters did it to survive so it's different and you got used to it.

Alcina was roaming the castle to fetch you for bed but she saw something that made her halt. She had to stop from crying as she saw her three precious daughters snuggling up to you as you read to them. You just got done finishing up the book when you noticed that they were sleeping. Good thing they decided to hang out with you in there shared bed, so you covered them up and gave each of them a forehead kiss as you said goodnight to them.

You walked in yours and alcina's bedroom as you saw her laid in the bed with her silk nightgown on waiting for your arrival. You smiled and got changed into your matching silk nightgown with your wife as you laid in the covers beside her snuggling up to her. She held you close and you closed your eyes. Before you fell asleep you could hear alcina whispering how much she loves you in your ear.