Clingy Baby

Mommy!lady dimitrescu x fem!little!reader
Warnings: age regression

Today you got into an even smaller headspace. Usually when you go into your headspace you are usually around the age 5 or 6, but today for some reason, you are in baby space. Which means you are being very clingy and needing your mommy's attention 24/7 which is hard for her since she needs to keep everything in order for her wine business, being one of the lords and the responsibilities that come with it, having three daughters who are always in some sort of trouble, having to keep up with her maids and the house, then she has you.

Of course you are never a burden to her but days like today where you are extra clingy is a little stressful for her. Like right now, she has to use the bathroom and every-time she has to put you down you start sobbing uncontrollably and it breaks her heart to hear your cries for her. She then decided to try something where she will place you in front of the door where the bathroom is. "Okay little one, mommy will be right in here okay?" She said pointing at the door behind y'all as she puts you down onto a chair and place it in front of the chair.

That's when you started to whimper, signaling your mommy that wasn't going to work but she really had to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back baby I promise mommy really has to go to the bathroom I'll be out in like five seconds, be a good girl and wait for mommy okay? You're mommy's good girl right? Yes you are. I'll be right back." She said quickly as she opens the door and quickly runs in to use it. You waited for five seconds like your mommy said and you seemed to be okay, you even waited five more seconds for your mommy but she wasn't back like she said she would.

That's when your eyes started to fill up with big tears and they started to fall. You start to sob as your mommy wasn't coming back and you were all alone now. The door opened and your mommy comes out drying her hands and looking down at you with a sad expression. "I'm here my precious dekta shhh shhh it's okay." She said softly as she picks you up and holds you tightly against her chest as she sways gently. "M-mama!" You cried out as you cling onto her as tightly as you possibly could and the sobs quiet down immediately when you are in the arms of your mommy.

A/n: sorry this is so short but I hope the anon and the rest of y'all like it! Requests are still open for all of my characters including of course Rhea ripley/Demi Bennett. I have my own buy me a coffee page! You can give me a dollar and it will help. I also have some different commission types I will do so here's my page to look into it :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/naturesapphic Requests are open for yeehaw!wanda, country!wanda, and any other southern variants of Wanda or Natasha! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!