The Water Dragons

here is a request for/from OliviaDragonGirl. This is basically a screenshot edit since i just to a screenshot of a scene from the movie and drew a character in the scene. She wanted her character https://www.deviantart.com/oliviadragongirl/art/Me-as-a-Magic-Water-Dragon-like-Sisu-898687167 in a scene from the prologue of the movie raya and the last dragon. Her character is the blue one in the art piece. I hope i got the colors right for her character it was hard to make out what the true colors where of her character in the draw she posted which is this:  https://www.deviantart.com/oliviadragongirl/art/Me-as-a-Magic-Water-Dragon-like-Sisu-898687167. Now i know her character doesn't have gold coloring but in the scene every dragon had gold on them so i wanted to stick to the theme of how they pictured dragons at the time. I gave her character gold i think i did ok on the gold it was my first time taking my time to make gold looking like actual gold. Now i know how i drew the character it doesn't really look like the style the other dragons are like but i think it came out good otherwise.

 Now i know how i drew the character it doesn't really look like the style the other dragons are like but i think it came out good otherwise