(gift) Leo

Here is a gift for my Instagram friend Krianathedragon. So You see after making the Jagan and Kraina art for her something went down and lead to me asking her has she thought about a mate for her oc yet and she said no. So I asked you know I could draw the oc for you and she said sure and that she wants the male to look like galaxy or fog and I chose fog. So thats how Leo became Leo, so far the only thing we have on him is that he is a male water dragon that can control water and fog. So when i wanted to do him i was thinking light and pale blues and grays for his colors. I also gave him speckles of white on his dark gray parts to i tried to make it look like fog or clouds or something. The hardest thing to draw was the horn he has, because i wanted something no other dragon has that i have seen but i just couldn't draw something different so i just did something like Pengu's and Sisu's horn combined but with a different pattern. i love how this came out and i hope you like it guys and i hope you love it Krianathedragon.

Leo belongs to both me and Krianathedragon since we both made him up
Art belongs to me Please don't use without permission

Leo belongs to both me and Krianathedragon since we both made him upArt belongs to me Please don't use without permission