Adora has fangs

sooooo :) hehehe remember my rotg oc Adora well there is a small fact i forgot to talk about or post about. You see like the art title says Adora has...FANGS. Yes fangs ok now let me break it down she got her fangs from her father since her father use to use his monster half that had fangs and such, but now her fangs are not like vampire fangs their more like lion fangs but a big smaller but still very sharp. And today i actually remembered this little fact about Adora and i was talking with my sis Reshiram95 at the time and then i thought why not at least start telling some of my friends and followers about the Adora as fangs fact. And then after telling Reshiram95 about this fact it gave me an idea i haven't made an art of Adora really with her fangs or showing them so i thought about doing an art where Bunny finds out she has fangs. so i made the art above and i must say i love it XD it's like Bunny is finding a very spooky dark secrets (which is not). You see even though he has been with Adora for a while he has not known about her fangs in fact Adora has not told him nor the rest of the guardians because she fells ashamed about them since Pooka aren't usually suppose to have big sharp fangs like a lion. Adora keeps them hidden with her father's powers to help. But in here when Bunny see's the text about the fangs he asks her if it's true and..so hesitantly shows him her fangs and he didn't think it was true so when she opens her mouth with a quite low growl he is shooken about it. But he loves her just the way she is even if it means she has fangs also after seeing her with them and getting use to them (especially when kissing her while they are there) he gets use to them and doesn't complain about them. The other guardians are also shooken about the fangs but Tooth loves how clean they are and Jack thinks there wicked.

Adora and art belongs to me
Bunny belongs to the rise of the guardians francize