Christmas gift

so here is another Christmas art but it's not a gift its just an art of my oc Kritanta and Pengu. in this art Kritanta is giving her love his Christmas present from her. ANNNNDDD.....hehe the present is the title of King of fire and water dragons since now their tribes might merge together as one anddddd the Kritanta is pregnant again!!!!!! YYEESS i know excitement is overflowing for me!!! After Pengu got the gift of the title of King her was very happy but when Kritanta told him about the second part of the gift which is her being pregnant with his children AGAIN!! he is shocked at first but then he cries with joy. So soon Shreya and Rikuya will be getting new siblings Evander will be getting new nieces and nephews or niece and nephew, and King Alaric will be getting more grandchildren lol. NOW i won't tell how many she is having yet its a surprise. I love how this art came out and i hope you guys enjoyed the news and like this art too.

Also on my wattpad i will be posting a new series of random roleplays with Kritanta and the crew and a Christmas roleplay will be hopefully posted before or on Christmas and this art will be a scene in the roleplay.

Kritanta belongs to me

Pengu belongs to the raya and the last dragon francize