Protective mom

Here is an fanart of the Kritanta and the two tribes au story me and my dear friend  started with Gypsy-Girl-727 the crew but with Ai Li and Kailani instead of Sunset and her fam. Now yes i know the style of the dragons are different then how i usually draw them but either way i think they look amazing and yes my background isn't that good because i don't usually do background so yeah. This art is suppose to represent how much Kailani cares for Braco's son Adir. In the au story Kailani and Braco become a pare right after Braco was banished from the fire kingdom by King Alaric and at the time Kailani and Braco met and they kind of liked each other Braco had his newborn son Adir with him. so basically Braco is lovingly partnered up with Kailani even though she's older than him and with Adir her thinks of her as his own mother since Kritanta killed his true mother before he opened his eyes. So the first female Adir saw was Kailani and he thought of her as his mother and after sometime Kailani actually loved Adir as her son and watches over him protectively like a lioness with her cubs. 

And speaking of lioness with their cubs this art was based of a pic i saw https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-lioness-her-cub-protecting-showing-teeth-image51934325 and that pic of the mother lion with her cub in the link maybe me think of how protective Kailani can get with Adir. So i thought hey maybe i should do an art something like that so i did. Kailani is the mother lion while baby Adir is the lion cub in this obviously, but something the linked pic didn't have was blood on the mother lion's jaw and teeth but i added it to my art for Kailani since she is a villain and cannibal. In this art i love to think that Kailani is glaring and baring her teeth making a warning to something or her monster demons to back off away from her baby even though she jus killed on or something else, while Adir doesn't question his new mother's expression and situation and just sits there in her paws enjoying her company while his father is out. 

Art and Adir belongs to me

Kailani belongs to Gypsy-Girl-727