Six character challenge

so yesterday i was roaming google but then i saw that popular Six character art challenge and i couldn't resist

so yesterday i was roaming google but then i saw that popular Six character art challenge and i couldn't resist. now it did take a while to think of what to draw so i decided to ask some of my friends some random characters example i asked my friends Reshiram95 and TwilightSpringlock. 

They said the following
1.Elliot from Pete's dragon
2.Smuge from Hobbit
3.King trollex from trolls
4.Pengu from raya and the last dragon

so you guys might be wondering 'well if you had ideas already of who you wanted to draw why did you ask, and why did you ask when you only used only one out of the 4 character they said'. now the explanation is that i planned to only use one out of the two each said. I chose Elliot that TwilightSpringlock said and i chose Pengu from what Reshiram95 said. But i don't know i wasn't in the mood to draw Pengu and i know thats crazy since he's my precious baby boy and he's one out of the two i mostly draw from raya and the last dragon. But i swapped Sisu for Pengu for Reshiram95's idea. Then after doing Elliot and Sisu i did my fave characters in lps popular Brook and Savy. Then i did a horseland character i just did the spin the wheel for it and got Calypso so i drew her. Then i thought of warrior cats and i did one of my fave cats Mapleshade.

oh by the way here is the original https://twitter.com/mcapriglioneart/status/1240054958508179456