"Umm hi"

So after redrawing my trolls oc Calista i wanted to make an art with her and i thought of Trollex instantly

So after redrawing my trolls oc Calista i wanted to make an art with her and i thought of Trollex instantly. SO BAM here it is. I thought of making an art based of Trollex and Calista's first meeting. I ALSO MADE AN SORT STORY FOR THIS ART!! also the story takes place before the trolls world tour situation. 

Calista walked the forest of pop village as a normal day went by. But she was surprisingly bored, she had the idea to go to the ocean that was far beyond pop village. She marveled at the new area and fields but she came across an ocean and smiled. She loved water and always took a swim in the lakes at pop village when she could. She dove into the ocean and swam in the water happily giggling. She swam with fishes of all sorts, but she then got bored and sat on a near by rock. She dried her long curly hair and brushed her fingers threw it and sang out loud so beautifully. 

(with Trollex)

Trollex swam near the service as he was deep in thought,  he sighed as he swam on his back looking up to the sky. He then heard a song. He perked his head up and looked around as he listened out for the song, he swam to the song until he came near a rock with a techno troll on it. But he stopped as he got a better look at the troll she was unlike any other techno troll he has ever seen she was pure white like snow with sun like yellow eyes with different purples as her hair color and on her tail. Her long curly hair waved over her body and rested on the rock completing her beauty. Trollex felt warm inside by her beauty he blushed as he realized how he was feeling right now. He brushed it off and got an idea. Trollex swam to the rock and appeared in front of her but she didn't seem to notice as she kept singing Trollex gulped before he spoke. "Ummm hi" he said as he balanced his elbows on the bottom of the rock. The girl jumped and looked at him and gasped "oh um...hi agh um" she sighed as she smacked herself on the head as she cursed herself of her stuttering. Trollex chuckled "so...who are you i haven't seen anyone like you before in techno reef" Calista cocked her head "um sorry i don't live at...um techno reef i live somewhere different". Trollex made an oh face before nodding he then scratched the back of his neck as he then pulled out a pink flower. Calista blushed "oh um wh i why" Trollex smiled sweetly "well um it's just nice to meet ya um.." "Calista" "Calista it's nice to meet someone as unique as you". Calista blushed madly as she then covered her face with her hair and turned her head away but she took the flower "um thanks". The King smiled "np but um i better go my kingdom might be worrying sick" Calista perked up at this "wait there's more like you and me out there". Trollex furrowed his brow "um yeah wh-" "um i will explain some other time but um i best be going to um bye..." Trollex smiled "King Trollex" he said as he held out his hand. Calista blushed and shook his hand with her free hand, Trollex smiled "well bye Calista" he then kissed her hand and dove into the water leaving. Calista blushed hard as she went back over what just happened she had some questions for Mr. Peppy when she got back to home.