HH: following the human tradition

Here is a Christmas art for this year. I had a lot of ideas for Christmas arts and the number one that came up was the mistletoe, so i went threw my oc's and remembered how i haven't made that much horseland art that was not bios or gifts for other people like example arts of my oc's with the original horseland characters etc. So i decided to do a horseland mistletoe Christmas art. Now i thought about doing either only the original characters like Jimber Button Aztec etc or the riders Will Sarah Molly etc but then i remembered that i pared one of my horse oc's Ailsa with Jimber. So i did an Ailsa and Jimber art. ok also i know they aren't in the horseland art style but i thought of maybe doing a different style since it is helpful to have other styles to do as an artist.

As Christmas came around horseland every one was happy about the joyous day. The riders celebrated by wearing Christmas clothes and every gave their horses scarfs or bows. Ailsa smiled as she trotted around the coral with her brother and Chesnutt enjoying the snow that fell over the land. Ailsa then walked to the fence to get a drink from the cold water but she didn't find. But she stopped as she heard something trotting to her. She looked up to see Jimber she must say he was very pretty being laced with some snow on his main and body with his Christmas scarf hanging around his neck. She cursed under her breath at her thoughts "oh hello Jimber happy holidays hmm" Jimber smiled "yes indeed". Ailsa then realized he had something in his mouth "umm what is that Jimber it looks like a flower of some sort" Jimber blushed a bit "oh um it's what the riders call mistletoe". Ailsa cocked her head in wonder "whats it for" Jimber smiled "well i thought of giving it to you it would be pretty on you..but then i overheard your rider saying something about a tradition them have with the mistletoe". Ailsa smiled at his thought "oh  thanks Jimber that's so sweet..but what's the tradition" Jimber snorted "um the two people kiss when the are under the mistletoe" Ailsa caught on and blushed "oh". Jimber moved a bit closer and hanged his head out with the mistletoe "well are ya going to follow the tradition" he asked Ailsa smiled "of course only if you do". Ailsa nuzzled her nose to his cheek in resemble of a kiss Jimber smiled as he blushed he then nuzzled against her. Lets say it was very joyous holiday for the two.

 Lets say it was very joyous holiday for the two