(gift) Chirstmas mistletoe

(don't know if i published this yet or not)

here is another Christmas art and ANOTHER Christmas horseland art lol.
This is also a Christmas gift art for my friend ilovewarriorcats2021!!!

This is another mistletoe based art i just love the mistletoe tradition. The two in here are horseland oc's. The black orange and red male warlander horse is one of my oc's Wildfire then the white and blue female cremello horse is one of my friend ilovewarriorcats2021 horseland oc's Lily. After starting the rp with my friend on horseland i asked ilovewarriorcats2021 if her horses Lily and Bella have a love interest in the rp she said that Bella can go with Chili and then for Lily she said why not Wildfire, and i was like 'yessss they would be good together'. and they are good together even their colors are good with each others. So when i wanted to do a Christmas gift for ilovewarriorcats2021 i thought of these to right away so i decided to draw them. I gave Lily a peppermint styled bow and then Wildfire a red and white snow speckled scarf. I love how this piece came out!!!!

i hope you like it ilovewarriorcats2021!!!

Lily belongs to ilovewarriorcats2021
Wildfire and art belongs to me

i hope you like it ilovewarriorcats2021!!!Lily belongs to ilovewarriorcats2021Wildfire and art belongs to me