Hickey Prank| Nicki Minaj❤️

Nicki's POV:

"Hey y'all it's Nicki, welcome back to our channel where we do what we want because we want to. Ok so today I'm gonna be doing the hickey prank on Y/n" I said to the camera as I set up all the stuff to make the fake hickeys.

"I'm so scared y'all cause I know she gotta bad temper and idk how she gonna react I mean I know she'll never hurt me but she might try some stupid shit." I said as I started applying the makeup.

"Ooo y'all this hoe look real she gone be mad asf" I said to the camera as I showed them my neck.

I continued putting finishing touches on the hickey until I heard her car pull into the driveway. I quickly started to put the makeup away.

"Baeee" her loud mouth ass shouted.

"Yeah!"

"Where you at?"

"I'm upstairs now shut ya big ass mouth" after I said that I heard her footsteps coming upstairs and towards our room. I had already set up the camera and put away all the stuff so it's prank time.

"Hey baby" she said with a big ass smile as she entered the room took off her shoes and walked up to me and put her hands on my waist. Aww she so cute too bad I'm bout to fuck up her mood. 

(this what she wearing)

"Hi daddy" I said with a smile as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Ooo you tryna fuck huh?" she said as she grabbed my ass and leaned down to kiss me then she started kissing on my neck.

"No bae stop I was just messing with you" I said as I pulled away and pulled my jacket to cover the hickey so I would look suspicious.

"Ight we don't gotta do nothing I just wanna kiss my girl" she said as she pulled me closer and went back to trying to kiss my neck but I swerved her and backed up. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What happen?"

"Nothing bae"

"Then why can't I kiss you and why you covering yo neck. What's wrong with yo neck?" she said as she tried to move my jacket but I backed away.

"It's nothing bae don't worry"

"Nah move that mf jacket then"

"No I'm comfortable like this"

"Onika stop playing with me" she said as she moved to try to move my jacket again but I backed away quick as hell.

"Onika wtf"

"What?" I said as I put on a fake confused face.

"Don't play with me right now Onika what the fuck is on your neck?"

"Nothinggg" I dragged out as I tried to move further away from her because she was tryna get closer.

"Ight I'm finna make you move it since you wanna play"