The Date|Tobin Heath💘

Part 2 to comfort

Tobin

"I don't know what to wear," I whined to Christen over the phone. She rolled her eyes before responding.

"Just wear something comfortable I'm sure she'll love you in anything... or without anything." She said whispering the last part making me blush at the thought.

"Christen!"

"Ok, ok! I'm sorry but I'm telling the truth just wear something comfortable."

"Fine," I grumbled before picking an outfit. I talked with Christen as I got ready and waited until Y/n got here. I heard someone knock on the front door and immediately rushed downstairs not wanting my sister to get there first. Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough. I watched as my sister opened the door and looked up at Y/n.

"Hey, I'm looking for Tobin." She said with a smile.

"What are your intentions with my sister?" My sister replied making me roll my eyes and shove her out of the way.

"Hi." I breathed out with a smile.

"Hi, you look... wow, just... I don't even know what to say you look gorgeous." She said making me smile and blush.

"You look really good too," I said smiling up at her. She stared at me for a hot second before snapping out of it.

"The question still stands." My sister said from behind me making me roll my eyes and send an apologetic smile to Y/n.

"Hi. My name is Y/n and I'm here to take your sister on a date. I plan to take care of her, treat her like a queen, give her everything she wants and needs, and eventually make her my girlfriend then wife." She said confidently while looking me in the eyes at the last part making me blush. I looked at my sister only to see her smiling.

"Seems like you got a good one here Tobs." She said hugging me making me smile.

"So-

I cut my sister off and grabbed my phone and bag before grabbing Y/n's hand and dragging her towards her car.

"Sorry about that I had to get you outta there before she started asking more questions," I said as we got into the car making her laugh.

"It's fine, I'm the same way with my sisters." I smiled as she began to drive grabbing her free hand and playing with her fingers. I don't know why I just have this urge to be touching her at all times.

"So where are we going?" I asked as she started to play music.

"It's a surprise." She said making me pout.

"Please." I dragged the word trying to get her to cave.

"Nope." She said looking away from me so she couldn't see my pout. I laughed turning to the widow and watching the view as we drove to our destination.

The car ride was nice and short, we sang along to the music playing through her speakers, and I tried to get her to tell me where we were going multiple times but nothing worked. We soon pulled up at our destination and what I saw made my jaw drop as I got out of the car.