Crazy|Tobin Heath💘

Votes and comments are appreciated💘

Warning: hella fluff☁️

Y/n

"Baby, you gotta eat something." I said to Tobin as I watched her push the food on her plate around. She's been sad recently since she got injured and is not fully healed yet so she can't play soccer.

"I don't want it." She mumbled pushing away the plate and going on her phone. I sighed and finished my food then got up to put our plates in the dishwasher.

"C'mon, get up. No more sulking." I said pulling her up from her seat. She groaned and went limp trying to make herself harder to carry. I laughed at her attempt and picked her up bridal style making her squeal and me laugh more. I put shoes on her then put some on myself grabbed our jackets and my keys then made my way to the car. She pouted and crossed her arms but stayed silent knowing I wouldn't let her say no.

I know she loves going on drives so I'm hoping this brightens her mood a little. I locked the door after exiting it and walked to the car placing her in the passenger seat and putting her seatbelt on.

"Y/n can we please go back inside?" She whined making me shake my head.

"Nope, no more being sad and sulking around the house. I know you miss soccer but you can't just spend all your time being sad. Now, pick somewhere to go." I said and she sighed knowing I was right.

"Ok fine, let's go to our spot." She said and I nodded. Our spot is on a hill near a beach that gives you a good view of the beach and the city. It's beautiful just like her. I connected my phone to the aux and played some music and started driving.

I reached over and put my hand on Tobin's thigh and felt her start playing with my fingers. On the way to the spot it started raining and I smiled as I got an idea. The road was pretty empty and we were by the beach so I pulled over and felt Tobin stop playing with my fingers and look at me.

"What the hell are you doing? It's raining." I just smiled and unbuckled my seatbelt turning up the music and gettting out of the car. Tobin just watched me like I was crazy as I made my way to her side of the car and opened her door.

"Are you crazy?" She yelled as I dragged her out of the car and began dancing to 'Last Friday Night' by Katy Perry.

"Only crazy for you baby. C'mon let's dance." I said pulling her along with me making her follow my dance moves.

Tobin

"Yup your fucking crazy." I said laughing as I began to dance with Y/n as we sang along to the lyrics.

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop, whoa

This Friday night, do it all again
But this Friday night, do it all again

Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor

Ripped my favorite party dress
Warrant's out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail