I Can't Lose (When I'm With You)- SZA 💋

Solána

I sighed as I finished singing the chorus of a new song I was recording. I've been in the studio all fucking day working my ass off and I'm ready to go. My throat is killing me and I miss my baby.

I called for a break and sat down. I pulled out my phone and dialed Y/n's number. She answered immediately and I smiled. She was lying in bed probably tired from practice today.

Y/n and I have been together for 3 years and I love her so much. She treats me like a queen and always goes out of her way to satisfy me. She is a professional soccer player but even with our busy schedules we still manage to maintain a healthy and happy relationship.

"Hey, baby."

"Hey, ma wassup." She smiled. Lord, she's so fine.

"I wanna go hoomee," I whined dramatically and pouted. She chuckled as she sat up.

"What happened?"

"I been here all day and my throat hurts I just wanna go," I complained as I laid my head on my arm.

"It's okay baby, all your hard work's gonna pay off and I'm proud of you."

"Aww thank you, baby." I smiled and blushed as I put my face out of the camera so she couldn't see me geeking over her.

"Why you move the camera ma." She asked smirking. She knows damn well why I did it.

"Cause you got me blushing like I'm a teenager," I said as I moved the camera back. She was shuffling around looking for something. I frowned cause why is her attention not on me?

"What you doing?"

"I'm looking for something ma, but imma talk to you later aight? I gotta do something real quick." She said making my frown deepen. What's more important than me?

"Ok, I guess, I love you." I pouted.

"I love you too ma, everything's gonna be fine ok?"

"Ok, bye baby," I said before hanging up. I sighed looking up to see Megan and Normani shaking their heads.

"What?" I asked confused and annoyed.

"You're down bad girl," Meg said making me roll my eyes and blush.

"Let's just get back to recording," I told my producer, ignoring Meg which made her and Normani laugh.

I had just finished recording another verse when I heard a knock at the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and took off my headphones as Normani went to answer it. She opened the door and smirked making me more confused. She told the person hi and then stepped to the side revealing Y/n.

I gasped and jumped up running to her and jumping on her. She laughed as she held me up while I buried my face into her neck. I smiled, kissing her before she placed me down.

"See, down bad." I heard Meg say to Mani as they giggled. I ignored them and paid attention to Y/n. She handed me a bouquet of roses and my smile widened.

"Omg this is so cute, thank you!" I squealed before kissing her.

"What are you doing here tho?"

"Oh you don't want me- I could go." She said pointing behind her as she began to turn around.

"No!" I said grabbing her and pulling her into a tight hug. She chuckled, wrapping her arms around my waist as she rested her chin on top of my head.

"I just chanted to surprise you, hey guys." She said waving towards Meg and Normani.