Chapter 22 - Big Temper

Mr. Lee glanced at the chips on the table, and someone exchanged the same for him.

He let the people clear the table, and said with a smile, "The value of these chips are not small, let's just play a round?"

"Up to you." Roseanne took off the outer layer of her varsity jacket, tucked her necklace into the T-shirt and said lightly, "I can afford to lose."

Jennie thought about the pocket money Roseanne had which was less than one chip and sighed softly.

Jennie turned her head and asked the waiter softly to help her exchange chips.

Since she said she could afford to lose, she had to really make it as though she could afford to lose.

At most I'll just help her win it back later on.

Mr. Lee explained the rules and grabbed a glass of wine. After two sips, he said, "Don't throw the dice. Let's follow the formal rules."

Roseanne agreed. She picked up the cue, walked to the pool table and put the cue on the side of her neck as she turned her neck and wrist.

The two hit the ball in order, and Roseanne's cue ball was closer to the table.

Roseanne kicked-off the match.

"You don't look like a novice." Mr. Lee stood beside Roseanne and smiled. "Did Jennie teach you? She has good skills."

Roseanne quietly looked at the billiard balls on the table, silently calculating the angles of incidence of a few balls, and said nothing.

They played nine goals, which would be more beneficial to Mr. Lee depending on the kick-off situation.

Seeing that Roseanne did not speak, Mr. Lee thought she was nervous. He raised his eyebrow and waited next to the table with his wine glass.

Roseanne moved her lips lightly, muttering something silently. She walked to the pool table, leaned down, and put the cue on her thin fingers.

As soon as she calmed down, she moved her cue lightly and hit it into the hole in one stroke.

Mr. Lee was not in a hurry. He was a veteran and thought the other would definitely not be able to hit the number four ball at a glance. The maximum time Roseanne would play should be for another five minutes and then she'd have to be replaced.

Roseanne walked to the other side of the pool table, changed positions twice, and hit the ball successfully again. Roseanne pursed her lips, pausing for less than half a minute before scoring another goal.

Mr. Lee put down the wine glass and picked up the club.

Roseanne walked to the other side of the pool table, took the chocolate powder and wiped her skin. She raised her foot slightly, as she leaned against the table lightly.

Mr. Lee narrowed his eyes.

Roseanne silently counted the hit points, took a breath, and suddenly exerted force. The cue ball jumped over the No. 7 ball and sent the No. 4 ball into the hole.

"Amazing!"

Taeyong looked at Jennie and laughed. "This... I have never heard of it before, where did Young Miss Park play previously?"

"She won't be coming out to play." Jennie fixedly looked at Roseanne. "You think when someone can do something, they just show it off all day?"

Mr. Lee, who was not far away from Jennie, felt his smile fade as his fingertips slightly clenched.

"If this were to be in our club..." Taeyong praised, "Is Young Miss Park not willing to come out to play?"

Jennie glanced at Taeyong and said, "Not willing."