Chapter 31 - First Kiss

Roseanne's cheeks were blushing red. Before she could speak, Jennie said, "Accompany me for an interview and the deduction of pocket money just now will be invalid." Roseanne reddened and counted. Feeling it was quite profitable; she closed her mouth and continued to do her homework with her face scarlet red.

But from then on, Roseanne's heart did not calm down. Just as her mind was about to wander off, she vaguely heard that there was going to be an interview. What kind of interview could be conducted at home? Roseanne grabbed her hair and tried her best to speak naturally as she asked casually, "Jennie ...what, is it a video? My hair is actually a bit long. Why don't I get a haircut first..." Jennie smiled.

Roseanne looked at Jennie in embarrassment. Jennie suppressed a smile and comforted, "It's just a written interview." Roseanne relaxed a little; she turned around and tentatively asked, "What kind of questions will they ask? Do they usually have a draft? The kind they give you in advance and let you prepare." Jennie nodded. "Yes, but it's on So-hee's side. She is usually responsible for this kind of thing. She filters the questions, talks to the other party in advance and tells them what taboos I have. If we have anything I want to promote, I will tell them in advance, let them prepare a few more related questions, so that I can advertise it."

"Assistant So-hee filters... you don't need to read it yourself?" Roseanne wanted to take a look at the document in advance. "There is no need to waste time on it." Jennie shook her head, "Just come up with something on the spot."

"That's amazing..." Roseanne was speechless, but she still wanted to take a look at the manuscript. What if... there were one or two questions about her?

For example, "Where did Ms. Jennie and her newlywed wife meet? Was it love at first sight?" Although she knew that Jennie's answer would definitely be fake, she still wanted to hear it.

If the reporter who came to the interview was more open, she may ask more private questions, such as...

How much do you like your wife?

Where did you hold hands for the first time?

Who took the initiative when kissing for the first time?

Was there any big difference before and after marriage?

Married couple life...

Roseanne covered her face and didn't dare to think about it anymore.

She was really looking forward to hearing how Jennie would answer about their marriage.

"What's the matter?" Jennie looked at Roseanne, who was in a daze with a blushing face, and laughed, "Nervous? You... If you don't like it, I can notify them again and have it at the branch office."

"No, no, no." Roseanne was still eager to take this great opportunity to listen to Jennie's romantic words. She wasn't willing to let Jennie go elsewhere and conduct the interview. Roseanne rubbed her face. "I only saw my grandpa being interviewed when I was a child, and I don't know how it is being done. Just feeling curious... and a little excited."

Jennie was a little surprised. "Do you like this kind of interview?"

Roseanne eagerly nodded.

I can take this opportunity to hear Jennie say how much she loves me. This confession, how can I not like it?

There was a smile at the corner of Jennie's mouth. "If they ask some... more personal questions, would you like it too?"

Roseanne restrained her excitement, nodded shyly and said with confidence, "This is also a method of corporate propaganda, which is acceptable."