Chapter 32 - Confession

Jennie didn't deepen the kiss. She soothed the place where Roseanne was bitten and kissed gently.

Logically, Jennie knew that this was not a good time to kiss Roseanne for the first time.

Their relationship wasn't established plus the ambiguous situation between them had not yet been cleared. Before kissing, she didn't create any romantic atmosphere.

Furthermore, the place was in her own courtyard and the surroundings were messy with so many people observing them.

The timing wasn't right, the location wasn't right and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

It was Roseanne who first provoked her. Jennie had warned herself many times that as long as Roseanne didn't want this relationship to deepen; she would not take even one step forward. But just now, it was Roseanne who kissed her first.

If that could be counted as a kiss.

Jennie would never believe in the nonsense that she accidentally bumped her lips. She was sure the young girl did it on purpose. Perhaps it was the questions about her private issues or the nervousness of appearing before the camera for the first time that caused her thoughts to be jumbled up. Jennie didn't dare to come to the conclusion that Roseanne had fallen in love with her. However, it was indeed Roseanne who made the first move just now. No matter how strong Jennie's determination was, she couldn't resist this gentleness.

Jennie more or less still had a bit of anger in her heart...

Unexpectedly, Roseanne took the lead. Although Roseanne was completely stunned, regardless they had just kissed.

After a while, Jennie let go of Roseanne, and Roseanne awkwardly looked at everyone. While they laughed kindly, Jennie's stoic expression remained unchanged as she called So-hee to arrange for everyone to leave.

In the middle, she even reminded So-hee to ask the magazine for a copy of the photo.

Roseanne was in a trance, afraid to look at Jennie, and hurried back to the room.

In the next few hours, Roseanne was in a daze.

At dinner, she dared not look at Jennie. She buried her head in her rice bowl and rapidly ate, not knowing what she was eating.

After dinner, the two of them would go to the study together as usual, each busy with their own affairs. With a blushing face and eyes dodging from left to right, Roseanne hesitantly whispered, "That... Jennie, I'm not feeling well today, I'll go back to my room and read while lying on the bed."

Jennie put down the soup bowl; she quietly looked at the table... There were several of Roseanne's favorite dishes and yet she didn't touch anything today.

Sure enough, it was done in an impulsive moment. But this was not a long-term solution, Jennie would not let Roseanne alienate herself because of this incident.

She picked up the napkin, pressed it onto the corner of her mouth and calmly asked, "Is it because I kissed you today? The temperature on Roseanne's face instantly rose a few degrees. She was dumbfounded by the direct question and stuttered while hurriedly explaining, "Today I... I was really careless today, I was..."

Jennie smiled and said, "Since it was accidental, it should be me who is embarrassed. What are you guilty for?"

Roseanne was speechless.

Jennie got up and said, "No need to explain, come to the study. I have something to tell you."

Roseanne had no choice but to follow Jennie upstairs anxiously.