The start

"Ha ya! Ha! Ha! Ya!" The voices of the assassins' training filled the sanctum. Slade was watching his army as they trained. Pleased. For so long he had wanted control of the League of shadows and assassins and finally he had it. He turned and walked further into the mountain that was Nanda Parbat. He then walked up into the castle or fortress that was built on top. He stopped at a large door with a big lock. An assassin unlocked it for him and he nodded and they left. Slade waited a moment before opening the door and going inside, closing it after him.

"Hallo beloved, how are we today?" Slade said charmingly and walked further into the room. The room was large and nice. Decorated with colorful fabrics and wooden furniture. He looked at the tray of food that stood on a table, still untouched. "My darling, you need to eat." He looked at the slender figure that sat on the bed.

"Why? I hardly burn any energy while being in this room." The spiteful voice answered back. Slade walked closer. "One more step and I'll break your Jaw!" The figure growled and Slade stopped and smiled amusingly before taking another couple of steps.

"We both know my dear, that those are just empty threats." A fist came flying in Slade's direction, but he took a hold of it and swiftly forced its owner down on the bed, pining their hands to the mattress and hovering over them. Slade looked into the emerald green eyes that burned with hatred. He took his free hand and gently combed it through the short black hair. "Oh when will you learn little prince, there is no use in defining me?" Slade let his hand wander down the well dressed body of the boy all the way to his crouch and the boy squirmed trying to get away. The older man sighed. Then released the younger. "One day I hope that I will be able to touch you without you repelling my touch."

Tt " In your dreams!" The boy scoffed and sat up, crawling back slightly on the bed to try to get away from the white hair man.

"We'll see, beloved. We'll see."

"Don't call me that!" The boy spat out and Slade grabbed a hold of his chin.

"You don't make the rules anymore little prince, I do. You are my prisoner until you agree to my terms." Slade let go and earned a glare from the boy.

"I would rather die than mate you." Slade grinned.

"I know. You have already, twice actually. But good luck finding away to kill yourself that destroys your body badly enough so the Lazarus pit can't resurrect you." Slade stood up and started walking away. He looked at the plate again. "And please try to eat, little prince."

"Don't call me that, I have a name." The boy mumbled and Slade turned as he opened the door.

"Yes you're right, sorry. Goodnight Damian." And with that Slade closed and locked the door. 

A/N So this is my new book. I have had the idea for a while but not really done anything with it but here it is. I promise smut and angst and perhaps some corny jokes. I love all the support I have gotten on my other books and your comments and messages make my day. Thank you. I will publish more soon this was just the first little taste. I really hope you will like it.

Oh and if you want the un cropped picture go to my twitter where I have published the full picture and loads more!  https://twitter.com/nsf_wart