Far from home

"Whaaaaaa wahhhhh!" The scream rang out through the empty room, well nearly empty. A soothing hand was lowered into the crib and soon another, picking up the infant child.

"Shuu habibi, calm down." The velvet voice spoke and the child calmed at the sound of his birth parent. Being soothed to sleep by the omegas pheromones. The green eyes of the baby closed and he fell back asleep. "You don't have to worry Amir, you will be fine, Slade will look after you." Damian looked down at his son, resting in his arms. Could he really do this? Before he could answer his own question the lock on the door gently unlocked and the door opened revealing an assassin.

"My lord, we have to leave now or it will be too late." She whispered and Damian nodded, bringing the child close to himself for a last hug before settling him down in his crib, giving him a gentle kiss to the forehead.

"I love you Ibn. Forgive me." He whispered to the sleeping child before standing up straight and pulling the hood of the clock over his face and turning away from the crib, fighting back tears.

Damian and the assassin moved quickly through the halls of Nanda Parbat and then out onto the mountain, they walked for an hour before finding the small jet and three other assassins. One walked up to him.

"The jet will get you to Nigeria, from there take the boat to Brazil, from there you will have to find your way through Colombia, Central America and finely go through Mexico to the United states. That way the pretender won't find you." Damian nodded. He knew these shadows where giving up their life for him to get away. To save the heir of al ghul from the pretender Slade Wilson.

"Thank you, I respect your sacrifice." Damian got help climbing into the plane, he was still weak even though it had been three months since he gave birth. He strapped himself in and started the Jet. He took one last look at the peak of Nanga Parbat, the place where he had lived for more than a year. The home of his son. A pit formed in his belly. He was leaving his son, sure he knew Slade would never harm him but Damian felt so utterly useless, such a disgrace. The jet started to hoover and it took off, Damian steering it away from his heart and his other half. Away From Slade and Amir.

Habibi= älskling

Ibn= son

Amir= Male name meaning prince

"Grayson. Grayson!"

"Dami?"

"Grayson wake up!"

"Grayson wake up!" Dick jolted awake. Looking up expecting the green eyes of his brother but was instead met by the harsh brown eyes of his boss.

"What?" The commissioner groaned.

"Come on Dick if you are so tired that you fall asleep during the briefing you shouldn't be working." Dick looked around the conference room that was now empty as everyone had left to do their assignments.

"I'm sorry, chief, So sorry." Dick rubbed his face with his hands. The boss pulled up a chair and sat down in front of him with a softer demeanor.

"Dick are you sure you are ready to be back at work?" Dick looked up at his boss and friend.

"It's been over a year, chief, I need to get back to normal." Dick said sadly. He had lost all hope. Even the boss could see the fire in his eyes burning out. It had been almost one and a half year since Damian disappeared and nothing, they knew nothing, except that he left Gotham freely. Dick had spent a year searching for him non stop but he was at the end of his rope, the thought that he had lost another brother slowly settling in as the days went by. The boss nodded and pushed some papers forward to him.

"Then please, could you help with this case? I just need you to be there and take statements." Dick nodded. He picked up the file and looked through it again. Human traffickers. They were busting one of their transports today, thanks to information received from Nightwing. Dick sighed, but stood up, walking away to get ready. He didn't really remember anything. He was just going through the motion, and everyone at the Blüdhaven precinct knew it. He was Richard Grayson and his little brother Damian Wayne had gone missing about a year ago. He wasn't even trusted to drive so his partner drove the car to the scene where the FBI had just stopped the cars that were filled with victimized people.

Dick walked out of the car, picked up his notepad and pen. He watched as they opened the first doors. It didn't matter how many times he'd seen it. Human trafficking never got any esier. The medics helped the people out and his colleagues started to interview people, Dick sighed and joined them. Talking to the smuggled people and writing down their details. But he wasn't really listening, his brain just taking what it heard and transferring it into his hand.

Ernesto Gomez, 44, male alpha, Mexico, Ciudad juárez, traveling with wife Paloma Gomez 40, female omega and daughter Maria 19, female alpha. Other information: alive because of the young arabic omega.

Next

Miguel Dirado 24, Male beta, Mexico, Mexico city. Other: broken left arm set in a.... Dick stopped writing and looked at the arm again. It was set professionally in a splint but the knot, that knot. Was he imagining it? Maybe a lot of people tied it off like that? Or? Dick looked around, searching the masses and then a glimpse of emerald stopped his heart.

"Dami." It came out as a whisper first and he started slowly walking, then his heart started pumping. It couldn't be. Damian!" It came out louder than intended and all eyes turned to him, including the green emerald eyes of his younger brother.

"Richard." Damian said in shock and Dick quickly ran up to him. Taking him in a strong embrace and pressing him close to his chest.

"Oh, my god! Oh my... I got you. You're here, you're safe. I've got you. I've got you! " Dick mumbled into Damian's hair as he hugged him tighter. Damian was hugging back, tears rolling down his cheeks, finely safe in his brother's arms.

"Grayson, what are you doing? pull yourself together!" The chief said as he put a hand on Dicks shoulder. Dick flinched back and growled a protective growl.

"Don't touch him!" Damian couldn't help but smile. Dick was an omega but for him he was ready to challenge an alpha.

"Dick? Let the boy go." The chief said carefully.

"NO!" Dick growled again "It's my brother, he is my little brother." The chief looked at Dick confused and Dick pulled back a little and Damian looked up at him. It really was him. It wasn't a dream or a hallucination. It was really Damian. "This is my brother Damian Wayne, he is back." Dick stroked Damian's cheek and Damian closed his eyes, enjoying the touch before Dick pulled him back into the hug. "You've come back home." Damian nodded and hugged Dick tighter. He never wanted to let go, and Dick wasn't planning on it either. 

A/N Hi my little bats, or elfes I don't know. Sorry I haven't been posting much, I have been busy. school, visiting my family in London, work, family birthday and christmas coming up. Yeah I'm pretty swamped. But I have still be writing stuff and it is waiting to be proof red and published. i hope I will be able to post more over the holiday season. Tanks for your support and can I just say, the numbers of some of my stuff. WOW! Thanks you guys! anyways, now go back to your normal lives.... I don't want to....