Lost

Slade kept away as Damian recovered from his heat but made sure that he was never alone. There was always a shadow in his room, he guessed Slade was making sure he wasn't trying to kill himself again but to be honest Damian hadn't even thought the thought. He hadn't  thought much at all. He had shut down emotionally ever since that day. He felt so disgusted with himself, so used. The feelings of shame and betrayal where simply too hard to face so he shut down, not eating, not sleeping, just existing in an awake coma. Damian was currently looking out the window when the door opened.

"I apologise for my absence Damian but I had business to attend to. How has your week been?" Slade spoke as he walked in the room. Damian didn't react, to be honest he didn't really hear him. He did hear something about a weak and thought that it seemed long. Slade walked up to him and Damian still didn't react. "Damian my love."  Love...love... his made Damian turn his head, looking up at the one eyed man.

"Stay the hell away from me." Damian spoke in a low and cold voice and then he turned back, looking out the window. Slade narrowed his eyes and was about to speak but decided to for once honor Damians wishes and walked away leaving him alone with the shadow servant. Nevertheless, the spell was broken and Damian could no longer shut out the world around him. He glanced back at the shadow.

"Are you told to listen to my wishes?"

"Yes my lord."

"Bring me some food then."

"At once my lord, I will have someone get it for you." The assassin walked to the door and got the attention of a guard. Damian kept looking out the window, secretly hoping to see the batplane in the distance, wishing his family would had come to save him but they didn't even know where he was. He had left without telling anyone. He had got a message from his mother to come to Nanda Parbat and for some reason Damian had listened. He had known his family would never let him go so he had sneaked out. But when he arrived at Nanda Parbat a couple of days later he had not been met by his mother but by Slade who had easily overpowered and captured him. Damian felt so stupid. If he had only told someone, anyone. Maybe Stephany or Cassandra then he had been home safe already. He would have been in the manor when he went into heat and Slade would never have mated him. 

Damian brought a hand up to his neck, lightly touching Slades bite mark. He didn't care if he and Slade really were mates. He didn't want to be with him. He just wanted to go home, to see Dick and his father. Heck he even missed Tim and Jason. He longed for Alfred's cookies and advise. He missed having Barbara in his ear telling him what to do when he was patrolling the city. Sometimes he swore he heard voices, all of heir voices. The annoying radio chatter of his family as they beat up bad guys. Damian hugged himself. Most of all he missed Dicks hugs. He wasn't even ashamed of it. He missed his caring older brother who always looked after him but instead of the loving embrace of Richard Grayson all his body could remember was the harsh arms of Slade Wilson, his mate. A tear ran down Damian's face. If the bat family ever found out what Slade did to him they would all break Batman precious no killing code and Slade wouldn't live another day, he was sure of it.

"My lord." Damian turned and looked at the assassin who had just opened the door and received a plate of food. She walked over setting it down on the table. Damian nodded and the woman walked over to a corner and observed. Damian stood up and walked over to the food. It was a large bowl of couscous and hummus with vegetables. Damian couldn't help but smile, he recognised the signature way it was laid up. He knew the assassin who had made it. The same assassin who used to make all the food when he was younger and he knew Damians favorite meals. Damian sat down and took a spoon full into his mouth. It was delicious and Damians mouth watered he hadn't eaten for so long  but then the nausea suddenly hit. Damian quickly stood up before running to a small bathroom in the corner of his large room. He made it just in time as he threw up the food and then bile. He continued to dry heave for a while before the nausea settled. The assassins walked to him with a glass of water as Damian sat back and rested against the wall, he took the water.

"We will have to find foods that don't make you nauseous, or there will be a lot more of this the coming months." Damian furrowed in his brows confusion, what was she talking about? But then realisation hit. No, no no no no NO!  He couldn't be. Damian laid a hand on his stomach, just below the navel and there he could feel the slight expansion of his uterus. Normally one would have been able to notice it so early but Damian knew his body and he was skinny enough to notice any small change. He was certain, he was pregnant. Pregnant with Slade's child. 

Slade ran as fast as he could, he had bee called to Damians room and the closer he got the clearer he could hear Damian's screams. Slade skidded into Damian's room only to see him being held down on his knees by five shadows as he was screaming and throbbing, trying to get loose. 

"GET YOU HANDS OF ME! IMBECILLS! LET ME GO!" Slade was given a syringe from a shadow and walked up to Damian. As soon as the dark skinned boy saw him his emerald eyes burned with hot rage and hatred. "YOU, YOU DID THIS TO ME! THIS IS YOUR FUALT!" Slade jabbed the neadle into the side of Damians neck and injected its content. "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL MYself and tHis child! You will neVEr....never...see...I won't" Damians thrashing calmed as his words slurred. As Damian's limbs went slack Slade took him in his arms as the shadow let go and he walked him to the bed where he gently laid the drugged boy down. "I hate....you..." Damian whispered as he fought to keep his eyes open. Slade brushed some stray strands of hair out of Damian's face. 

"Rest my prince, rest." Slade said soothing and Damian lost the battle against the serum and went unconscious.