Wilson Al ghul

After the hover took off it had all been a blur, they where up in the air, then suddenly at nanda parbat and before Damian knew it he was walking towards the same room where he had spent the last year in captivity. He couldn't' believe he was walking into that freely again, but then Slade walked past it. Damian stopped and looked at his mate and it took a couple of steps before he noticed and turned. Damian, who was still holding amir looked at the door and then to Slade, raising a brow. Slade reached out his hand for Damian.

"You won't be staying there." He simply said and Damian walked up to him again, letting Slade put his hand on his shoulder, leading him further down the corridor. They walked up stairs and soon found themselves on a higher level, one Damian knew well. It was the quarters where he had stayed as a child when visiting his grandfather in nanda parbat. Slade opened a door that lead into a large common room. "Those are my cambers, that door lead to another bedroom where you can stay if you like, and over there is Amir's nursery." Slade gestures as he walked in, Damian was in shock.

"When did you prepare this?" Slade turned and looked at Damian's shocked face. He smiled.

"I had always hoped that this would be our quarters, once I could trust you weren't a flight risk."

"Payy, p-pla, ay-!" Amir squealed happily, reaching for a play pen, Damian walked up and sat him down. And the child seemed very happy. Grabbing a toy and putting it in his mouth.

"Let me show you around." Slade said with a soft smile and Damian walked to him. They walked into the other room that would be Damian's room. It was nothing special, a single bed in the middle of the room, a bathroom and a study place. Damian walked in, seeing that there was also a walk in closet, and a large bookshelf. When Damian came to think of it there was book out in the living room to. He turned and looked at Slade who stood in the doorway.

"You did this for me? The books, the workspace. You decorated it to accommodate me?" Slade furrowed his eyes.

"Of corse." He said and Damian looked at the workspace.

"Why?" Slades shoulders slumped and he walked up to the omega, taking his hands.

"I know that I might have been bad at showing it Damian but I care for you, so much. Everything I did, I did for you... You don't know how hard it was keeping away from you, well maybe you do. The way you have been feeling the last month, the pain, the pull in your chest. That's how I've felt from the day I realized you were my mate. And it has only become stronger. I was going mad being away from you, that's why I tricked you here, why I..." Slade trailed off and sighed. "Why I raped you...I know it was wrong, and I apolegise. Damian." Slade looked down at him. "I was made to protect you, you are my omega, the one I should always protect, to not be able to do that is...painful. And I apologize for my actions and promise that it will not be like it was." Damian's mouth hung open, he had never seen Slade so, emotional. He narrowed his eyes.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" Slade looked into the floor. "How can I trust that you won't lock me up again, the next time I disagree with you?"

"Ahhhhhhh! whahhhhhhh!" Amir yelled and Damian walked away, leaving Slade in the room.

He walked out to Amir, picking him up, and Amir immediately pulled at Damian's shirt. He walked over to a window, where a rocking chair was placed and he unlaced his top so he could pull it down over his chest. As he sat down Amir mouthed on his chest till he found the nipple and started sucking. Damian sighed and started rocking. One of his favorite things had always been when he fed Amir, seeing the content face of his baby.

Slade walked out from the chamber and looked at his mate and child.

"That's how?" Damian looked up at Slade with a confused expression and Slade Walked towards him.

"I will not lie to you, because I never want to lose this. Never want to lose you or him, and I won't ever stop you from leaving if that's what you want, because from now on I will put you first." Slade stood in front of him and Damian finally saw him for what he really was. A desperate man, a man much like himself that had gone most of his life without knowing how to love. Manipulated and mistreated by life itself, killed and then spit out of hell. Damian reached out his hand and Slade walked up and took it.

"He comes first. From now on, Amir is the most important thing in our lives. Not you, not me, not the league. Just him." Slade smiled and looked down at the small boy. Then he looked up at Damian and nodded.

"Amir Al ghul." Damian smiled and looked down at the child.

"Amir Richard Wilson Al ghul." Slade smiled and huffed out a laugh and squeezed Damians hand.

"I'm sure Grayson will be thrilled." Damian smiled. Amir pulled away and Slade bent down, picking him up. Putting him over his shoulder and patting his back. Damian closed his shirt again and stood up, walking to the other room.

As he opened the door his eyes widened. It was large. A big open balcony connected to a beautifully decorated room. In one corner there were art supplies and on another wall there were weapons, on the floor were large carpets and finally there was a master bed in the middle of the room with beautiful fabrics hanging down over it. Damian walked up to the bed and felt the soft covers. He had always enjoyed the colors and fabrics made in nanda parbat and the way of decorating. The manor always looked a little bleak to him.

"Maybe you want this room instead?" Slade laughed and Damian turned to look at him. He had put Amir down in his crib. "Even if it was meant for the both of us, from the beginning." Damian smiled and walked out onto the balcony, feeling the cold air from the mountain. Slade walked after him standing behind him.

"I will have to get some things so I can contact my family."

"Of course, I'll get you anything you need." Damian looked up at the man, and Slade was searching his eyes.

"Right now I think I just need you." Damian whispered and swallowed a lump in his throat. Slade raised a hand to Damian's face, caressing his cheek.

"Are you sure?" Slade asked, holding back the want in his voice, for oh how he longed for the omega." Damian closed his eyes and leaned further into Slade's touch, and the man's other hand found its way to the small of his back.

"I think I do, maybe it's just the mate bond but..." Damian trailed off as he looked at his alpha. "Yes, yes I'm sure." Slade gently leaned down and connected their lips and Damian's body responded immediately, pressing towards Slade and turning hot. Slade swiftly picked him up, and Damian let himself be carried to the bed.

Slade and Damian had been intimate many times before, after that first time Damian had craved his mate many times during both his pregnancy and after, but somehow this was different. It wasn't just a craving it was a choice. He wanted this. He wanted Slade to touch him, to pleasure him. He wanted Slade to kiss him, scent him, to...

"Mark me!" Damian moaned out where he lay under Slade on the bed, being draped in kisses. Slade pulled away and looked at the omega. "Mark me again, I'm ready. I want this." Damian said, bearing his neck to his alpha. Slade quickly bit down on the tanned neck. Damian moaned as the pain hit, Slade's teeth breaking his skin right where the old mark was, covering the past with this new decision. Slade kept on biting down, sucking and using his tongue as he bit down harder. Damian pushed up his hips and dark spots came over his eyes as he came. Slade let out a growl as he pulled Damian closer to him. And Damian felt himself let go, giving in to his beast and letting it take over, just as Slade's beast took over him.

Damian woke up a couple of hours later, his body was warm and sore, a dull ache in all his muscles. He felt the warm body next to him and cuddled closer to his mate. Remembering their intimate session through the eyes of his beast. The memories where fuzzy and almost dreamlike, but he had never before remembered anything from when his beast took over. It was nice. Slade, feeling Damian shift, pulled him closer and Damian rested his head on the Alpha's large chest. Falling back into a comfortable sleep.

A/N Oh wow, okay this story has been long but it is nearing its end. Next chapter will probably be the last. I am hearing the screams, What? Is he really gonna let Damian end up with that bitch? Well, keep reading to find out. ;)