The Protagonists

HWANG HYUNJIN

He's charming and social during college hours

He's charming and social during college hours. But commonly, he's depressive and a reserved person.

Mysterious among the students, people rarely see Hyunjin with other students than his step-brother, Minho.

His scores are consistent; he's a clever student.

Regardless of his unknown traits and current life, Hyunjin manages to keep notorious popularity.

Hyunjin's mother died.

Hyunjin's favorite hobby is dancing.

Hyunjin is currently studying fine arts; he wants to be a painter.

LEE FELIX

He's a kind-hearted, assiduous and generous person

Felix is the newest student who got transferred from his hometown, Australia. He arrived with his best friend, Audrey Walsh.

He's naturally social; therefore, making friends isn't a problem for him.

His long-distance friend is Minho, who he met through an online dancing class.

Felix enjoys dancing and producing music.

Felix currently lives alone in his apartment.

Felix's friends are Lee Minho, Han Jisung, and Seo Changbin.

Felix is part of the basketball team alongside Changbin.

Felix is currently studying Photography & Film.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS

#1

The book resembles a fiction story, which means that the content is only for entertainment purposes. Its content doesn't mean to harm or offend anybody.

#2

This book is an original story that uses STRAY KIDS members as characters, with Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Felix as the leads.

#3

The storyline includes the content of violence, depression, and bullying. The aspects listed won't get described explicitly. However, if you're sensitive to this type of content, beware.

#4

It is an LGBT+ themed fictional book.

#5

This title is the first book of the sequels, and it's part of the series: GENERATION.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY THE BOOK!