Chapter 6: A Night For Us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul, South Korea.

Moments later. – At Felix's apartment.

-Felix's POV-

Following the aftermath of today's practice, I returned to my flat to shower and prepare for tonight. At first, I couldn't comprehend what happened, but when reflecting on Hyunjin's actions and words, everything came to me as a shock. We barely met each other, but my words helped Hyunjin to put his trust in me. I'm glad he wants us to be closer, but tonight's plans make me nervous and anxious.

Currently, I'm reviewing my outfit for tonight while having a video call through my laptop with Audrey. I told her everything that happened between Hyunjin and me. And like everyone else, she was mesmerized by Hyunjin's initiative. Besides asking me a billion questions, Audrey is helping me with anything for tonight's meeting with Hyunjin.

-Should I wear denim? Something casual? Anything formal? – I overly questioned while feeling anxious with every second that passed.

-Felix, slow down, mate! You are only meeting with Hyunjin. – Audrey told me.

For a moment, I stopped every action. I looked at my friend through the screen. Then, I took a deep breath, comprehending the words she said.

-You are right. It's like hanging out with a friend. Isn't it? – I questioned, somewhat confused with my current emotions.

-Yes! Felix, aren't you taking this meeting like a date with Hyunjin? – Audrey asked.

-But why would I? – I said, conflicted.

-Felix, do you like Hyunjin? – Audrey asked, intrigued.

-No! How could I? He's a guy, and we barely met! – I pointed out, slightly frantic.

-Felix, you have never cared about gender. Perhaps you have some interest in Hyunjin after seeing him. – Audrey suggested, concerned.

-I'm sorry, you are right. But I need more time with Hyunjin before I decide what to do. – I mentioned.

-Felix, your heart already knows the next step, but your mind isn't on the same page. Get it together, mate! – Audrey told me. Her words made me sigh deeply when suddenly, the doorbell blared the place.

-Someone's here. – I said, confused.

-Alright. If you need anything else, let me know. Oh! And wear the beige denim jacket; it looks nice on you. – Audrey said before smiling at me.

-I'll get going! See you tomorrow. – Audrey kindly said.

-Alright. Thanks! – I said before waving goodbye, and shortly she ended the video call.