Chapter 1: First Impression

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul, South Korea.

-Felix's POV-

The day it's finally here. A new school year is about to begin in this city. I always wanted to come to Seoul when I was younger. Hence, I left several things behind to come here to study my career; however, I'm glad that I brought someone with me, my best friend, Audrey Walsh. We've been best friends since childhood, and back in Australia, we used to be together almost every day. Now, we traveled to South Korea to continue our studies together.

It's been a while since we walked around the institute; both are getting used to the new place we'll enter every other day. And so far, we can't handle the excitement to begin a new chapter together.

-Felix! – Audrey called my name, causing me to focus on her. She giggled before rolling her eyes at me. -You are drooling just by looking at the school.  – Audrey mocked me.

-Yah! You are the same, so shut up! – I replied while pouting slightly. But before Audrey could argue, someone called out my name.

-Felix! – I looked to the front and saw Lee Minho, the guy I met a few months back when I began an online dancing class.

-Minho! – I happily waved at him before taking Audrey with me, and then we greeted him and his friend politely.

-I'm so glad you decided to come here, Felix! – Minho sincerely said before patting my shoulder.

-I had to come after you talked about this institute so much. – I admitted before looking back at Audrey. I took her by her arm and smiled at Minho and his friends. -Well, I would like to present to you Audrey Walsh, my best friend from Australia. – I said before Audrey bowed at them.

-Nice meeting you. – Audrey smiled.

-The pleasure is ours. – Minho beamed before bowing and introducing himself. Then, he went on and presented his friends: Changbin and Han. Everyone seemed to be liking each other's company as they continued to speak between them, but I suddenly diverted my gaze from the group and focused on the background.

Suddenly, my eyes captured a guy with long and blonde hair. I don't know how I could tell. But by looking at his smile while greeting others, I noticed a hint of sadness. He hypnotized me, causing my attention to land on him.

-Felix, are you planning to join the dance team with me? – I heard Minho ask, making me look back at him.

-Uh, sure! Oh, and I'm Lee Felix; thank you for being so kind to us. – I politely greeted.

-Hey, Minho's friends are also ours! So, welcome to Seoul and the institute! – Changbin said before smiling at me.

-Yes! Here, let us take you to your classroom. – Han spoke as they guided us inside the institute's building, and briefly, the bell rang, and the students began to enter as well.

We walked through the hallway while Changbin explained the institute's schedule to us. But as soon as we stopped moving, I saw the room next to me.

-Anyway, how did you guys meet? – Han asked curiously.

-Through an online dancing class. Minho was there, and we began talking to each other. – I explained before Minho chuckled.

-I reached out to Felix first because I liked how he danced. – Minho admitted before taking a deep breath. -Well, this classroom is the one for your career. The teacher will explain everything you need to know about your department. – Minho explained.

-Where are you going? – Audrey asked, intrigued.

-Our career isn't in this department. So, we have to head over to the building in front of this one. – Changbin answered, which Audrey nodded for in understanding.

-Alright, go before you arrive late. – I said while smiling at my new friends.

-Sure. Oh, and after the introductory assembly ends, we'll see you both in the backyard. – Minho told us before saying goodbye, and then everyone left.

I looked back at Audrey, but before saying something. I noticed the same guy from before entering a classroom. This time, he wasn't with anybody; he was alone. I frowned before returning my attention to the current situation.

-Felix, we have to go to the assembly. – Audrey told me, which I nodded for in response.

*Moments later*

We are inside the introductory assembly for new students. And so far, all of my doubts got answered. Yet, as it's about to end, I can feel myself spacing out more and more. I don't understand the reason, but I find it odd to think about this mysterious guy. Moreover, I can't deduce why I feel the need to help him.

-Audrey. – I whispered near my friend's ear, capturing her attention right away.

-What is it? – Audrey murmured while looking at the principal on the auditorium's stage.

-When we were outside, did you notice a guy with long and blonde hair behind Minho? – I curiously asked.

-Maybe, why? – Audrey questioned.

-I don't know, I felt something odd since I saw that guy. – I admitted before looking back at the stage.

-But why? Do you know him too? – Audrey asked.

-No, but I felt that guy wasn't smiling sincerely at his friends. – I mentioned, slightly troubled.

-We can talk about it after the assembly, and maybe you can show him to me. – Audrey told me, which I hummed for in response, agreeing with her words.

-The assembly is almost over. – I spoke before the bell rang, causing Audrey to smile.

-You always summon what you need. – Audrey mocked me before everyone began to stand up with the principal's permission. -Let's go! Reveal to me the guy you are talking about, Felix. – Audrey said, which I nodded for in response. Then, we took our backpacks and walked out of the auditorium as quickly as possible.

Eventually, we reached the main hallway, and as I continued to guide Audrey, the guy walked out of the classroom with some students.

-There! – I said while looking behind Audrey, making my friend turn around and stare at the guy.

-Oh my god! – Audrey exclaimed before looking back at me in shock.

-What? – I asked, confused.

-Felix, I know that guy. – Audrey revealed, causing me to frown.

-You do? – I questioned.

-Yes! Well, I have a friend who studies here, and she showed me the most popular guy in the institute. And that guy over there, my friend, it's the same person she told me about before coming here. – Audrey explained, making me feel more confused.

-And what do you know about him? – I curiously asked.

-Well, according to my friend, his name is Hwang Hyunjin, and he is a very kind person. Many students envy him, but others feel like he's a mysterious guy. Nobody knows about his private life outside the institute. – Audrey disclosed. My eyes stay locked on this guy, and for some reason, I feel worried about him.

-His classroom is next to ours. – I pointed out, making Audrey look at me, amazed.

-Lee Felix, what's going on with you? Why are you so interested in the most popular guy in the institute? – Audrey asked, confused.

-I don't know; I told you at the assembly, Audrey. I felt like he wasn't sincere with his emotions. – I spoke while keeping my eyes on Hyunjin.