Chapter 2: Boy Next Door

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul, South Korea.

-Felix's POV-

The more I stared at Hyunjin, the bigger my necessity to talk to him grew. However, Audrey continued to look at me, confused and somewhat concerned. So, I took a deep breath before intently gazing at my friend.

-Audrey, Hwang Hyunjin might be popular, but I believe he will greet us kindly. – I mentioned as I started to walk in Hyunjin's direction. But immediately, Audrey took my arm and looked at me, stunned.

-Are you crazy? No! Let's go with Minho and the others; they may be waiting for us outside. – Audrey reminded me, but I shook my head at her words.

-Why are you so distressed about this, Audrey? I only want to introduce myself. – I pointed out, confused.

-Felix, I'm trying to protect you from yourself. – Audrey spoke before dragging me out to the backyard.

-Audrey! – I complained while staring behind me from time to time, shortly losing sight of Hyunjin.

I tried to get away from Audrey's grasp, but she didn't comply and continued to drag me outside. And after a minute, we walked out to the backyard, soon finding Minho with Changbin and Han. Shortly, Audrey let me go, and with discomfort showing on my face, we greeted our friends.

-Hey! Why the long face? – Minho asked while looking at me.

-It's nothing; the assembly was somewhat dull. – Audrey spoke, not wanting to mention what happened with Hyunjin.

-The introductory assembly is always that way, but the rest of your day won't be so dull. – Changbin assured us.

-Do we always have class in the same room? – I suddenly asked.

-Most of the time. The classrooms' division is different for every building, but in your case, your career has two classrooms; one upstairs and the other one on the first floor. Your neighbors are the painters, visual arts. – Minho explained without missing any detail.

Hyunjin is studying visual arts, then.

I nodded after thinking about Minho's words for some seconds, but then Han's dramatic gasp caused my thoughts to vanish.

-Geez! You almost killed me! – Changbin said while touching his chest with his hands, just as scared as everyone was after hearing Han's sudden gasp.

-Sorry! I remembered something important! – Han mentioned while looking at everyone with a smile. -Songsu is part of the visual arts career, and he's throwing a party at his house to welcome new students. You should go with us! – Han invited Audrey and me, making us glance at each other.