𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺: 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

In Twice's dorm, the young idol slept soundly on her bed. However, when she reached down to the other side of the covers, something was missing. Someone rather.

Nayeon grunted softly before reluctantly opening her eyes. Her hand continued to search the bed for the other person she was looking for. She stopped until three times, when she finally confirmed that she was sleeping alone.

"That's odd" She yawned

The idol was even surprised at herself on how she could wake up on her own. Without an alarm, or someone to wake her up. Maybe she knew the reason.

She did not want to admit it, but (Y/n) is a great cuddle buddy. The warmth that the agent radiated made her feel comfortable. Without him beside her, the bed felt cold. It felt lonely.

Ever since the surprising request of the idol that the two of them sleep in one bed, both of them would wake the other one up in the morning. Mostly (Y/n), as the bunny was hard to wake up in the morning.

The brunette propped herself up by her elbows as she peeked on the side of the bed. Only to huff in disappointment as she find the sleeping bag that the agent once used was still neatly folded beside the bed.

Naturally, her eyes travelled to the bathroom. The lights were closed and the door was shut. Indicating that no one was there.

"Where could you be?" She pondered. Nayeon slumped in defeat as she ran out of ideas as to the wonders of the agent.

Sluggishly walking down the stairs to the kitchen. There sat her other members. Precisely Jihyo, Dahyun, and Sana. While the rest were either doing whatever they want, or watching tv.

"Hey Jihyo, where is—"
The bunny asked, only to be cut off.

"(Y/n)?" Dahyun continued, "He went out."

"Given that he's gone, I know that for a fact." Nayeon sighed, "I'm asking where did he go specially."

"To work" Sana beamed as she slowly stirred her hot beverage. She liked Nayeon's irritated face. It was fun teasing her unnie.

"He works for me!" Nayeon exclaimed as she lost her patience. Man, did her members get a rise out of her easily.

"Technically, he works for pd-nim"
Jeongyeon butted as she entered the kitchen, whispering innocently.

"Why you-!"

"Relax Unnie..." Jihyo sighed at her members' antics. "He was called by his agency. I stumbled upon him earlier."

"Did he say when he was going home?" The brunette asked

"Oh wow, you miss him already!"
Sana teased once again

"I'll be sure to inform him to not leave your lonely arse again"
Dahyun added

Jihyo suppressed her smile as she stared at her unnie's unamused face. Therefore, she decided to answer before the third world war begins in her kitchen.

"Somewhat before evening."
She answered

"Thank you!" Nayeon exclaimed, "for being the only decent being from you three!"