4

Heyyy Y'all! Please remember to vote and comment! Enjoy 😊

I woke up the next morning and first thing I did was check my phone

Damn, she swerving my ass. No answer.

I got up and showered and got ready for school. My shit dinged while I was in the shower and I almost broke my neck tryna check who texted me.

Tat: good morning friend ☺️

I rolled my eyes putting my phone down about to get back in the shower but it dinged again.

India: I'm sooo sorry! I'm just seeing this. I had practice yesterday.

I started to text her back but I ain't want to look desperate.

I waited until I got finished getting ready for school. I could smell my dad's cooking from upstairs.

Yas: it's no deal, lol. Just tryna start that project.

I walked into the kitchen and picked up a sausage patty eating it.

"Fix you a plate, I got Sausage, bacon, grits, eggs" my dad managed to mumble with the blunt hanging out his mouth.

"Nah I'm good"

He passed me the blunt. Of course I took it. I'm telling you, it pays off to have a young ass dad.

I hit that bitch a few times then gave it back. Then I was in the mood for a plate... but I ain't really have time. I do low key like to hang out with my people before class.. and I kinda want to see if I can catch India before class too.

I grabbed some aluminum foil and put some patties, bacon and eggs in it. Then I grabbed a drink out the fridge and put it in the pocket on the side of my bookbag.

"Aight, Preciate it I'll see you later." I said.

"When you gonna work on that license? I told you, my old car just sitting in the garage waiting for you. You sitting here walking to school."

"I know, imma get on it. I swear. I just got hella school work" I kinda lied. I do got a lot of school work but I could be learning to drive still. I kinda like to walk. "You tryna take me driving this weekend?"

He nodded hitting the blunt and held out his fist for me to bump.

I dapped him up then headed out.

Yea, it would be cool to have my own whip. But I just know as soon as I get it imma become the friend with the car, that everybody tryna force to give them rides and make plans expecting me to drive and shit.... but at the same time, maybe a car would get India's attention.

The munchies was something serious. I ate most of that shit before I got to school. It was hitting.

I only had two pieces of bacon and a sausage patty left.

I walked up to the table of my friends chugging my drink cause I had cotton mouth.

"Wassup Y'all?" I asked putting the drink back up.

"Ayee, was good?" Lex spoke

Juju nodded.

I looked at Tat and paused for a second. Something was different about her.. her lashes, they were cute for once. They looked like the one India wear. I could see her actual eyes for once. She smiled at me. Honestly I forgot how naturally pretty Tat is.

"Notice anything different?"

"Yea, you not about to fly away" I teased. "Nah, for real, you look cute."