10

Happy New Year!!🎊 🎉❤️

Say it back!

Please remember to vote, and comment. Love you guys ☺️🥳

It was cute when she was just trying my hat on, but then she started taking hella pictures.

"Aight Tatiyanna"

"Aight Yasmine, look at the road... dirty" She said making a face.

I laughed "ain't shit dirty bout me. All clean over here."

"Where we going anyway?" She asked.

"Man, I told you.. we just bout to drop off these plates"

At a red light I texted India.

Yas: just stay in the house okay? I'll bring it in

Man, I was just trying not to make Tat salty like my dad said.

Fuck.

We pulled up and India was waiting at the mailbox just like last time.

Tat recognized her quick.

I peeped her expression. She tried to scroll on her phone like it ain't bother her.

I pulled up.

I was going to hurry up and get out of the car, but India open the passenger door as soon as I pulled up. Like I said the windows is tinted so she didn't see Tat.

Her facial expression changed when she saw Tat. Tat with my hat on.

"Heyy girl" she said slightly confused.

"Hey boo" Tat said acting like her normal self. She gave her a side hug still sitting in the car. I got out closing my door behind me.

I came around with her plates.

She gave me a questioning look. I'm sure she was about to say something but I handed her the bag.

She tried to hold it like it normal then realized it was heavy and held it with two hands.

"Damn, how much food did you give me?"

I smiled "I just wanted to make sure you got a taste of everything."

I was melting again. I bet she thought she looked a mess. Her braids were sliding out of sloppy bun, her shirt had a stain on it.. but I was just geekin.

"I don't even know if I can eat all of this" She laughed looking at the bag. "I didn't know Tat was with you." She said circling back around. Damn, I just wanted to enjoy my little time with her.

"Yea, she was at the cookout. Bored as fuck too, she asked to ride."

"Ah, okay.."

The window rolled down.

"You said quick Yas, my phone dying." She looked annoyed.

"Damn, Aight I'm coming."

She rolled up the window.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked India.

"Yea, I'll see you tomorrow." She said looking over at the window.

"Can I have a kiss?"

She chuckled. "Imma go heat this up." She said before turning around swiftly.

Fuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Bro, I was so salty. It wasn't suppose to go like this man. I was suppose to drop the food off, cake bake, kiss up on her and shit.