17

It was about 11am when I woke up the next day. First thing I did was call India. She probably not even awake and I know she gonna take her forever to get ready.

"Good morning" she yawned answering the phone

"Good morning bae.. I need you to get up and get ready"

"For what?" She whined a little.

"I told you, we got something to do at 2. Get up, shower.. do a natural beat."

She giggled "damn, what do I need to wear?"

"Mmm wear something plain and comfortable... but cute.. wear that teal shirt that I said brings out your eyes."

She laughed. "Damn, I was joking... but okay."

I showered and got ready then left.

I didn't go in the house and mess with her this time because I actually wanted to get there on time. I'm pretty sure it cost extra if you get there late.

She dead ass come out just fast enough for us to just make it there on time.

She giggled nervously as we pulled up to the building.

"Umm... what's this?"

"Come on, you bout to find out."

I know she had no idea where we were because the person works in a suite.

She walked in behind me.

"Hey, I have the appointment for India"

"Yes, the two a clock. Give me one moment."

I looked back to see India's reaction. I couldn't read her face.

She looked like she wanted to laugh.. but also cry, but blush, but be mad.

She looked around at all the pictures on the wall.

"We're here for your headshots and dance shots bae" I smiled.

"Oh my god. Yass" she started trying to blink back the tears. I handed her a tissue off the counter and she tapped the corners of her eyes keeping her makeup from getting messed up.

I knew what it was... she didn't have to tell me. She thought she was going to have to do all this by herself, nobody will support her dreams... and here I am, making shit happen.

When she was sure she wasn't going to cry she hugged me.

The lady came back clearing her throat.

She was smiling. "We're ready for you in the studio."

I was in bliss standing off to the side watching the whole thing take place. They started with the head shots. Of course that shit was easy. She loves taking pictures. Then we moved the the dance shots.

I could tell the photographer loved shooting with her.

"Just feel the music. Don't worry about posing, just dance. I'll catch the best shots."

It was natural to her of course. She moved so effortlessly, the pictures just made sense.

The photographer showed us some of her favorite shots.

I stood there holding her waist, smiling from ear to her. Yea, that's gonna be my girl.

"I can't believe you!" She giggled hitting my chest on the way to the car.

"Oh that's how you gonna thank me?" I smiled.

She been looking so fucking amazing all day.