16

Seven chapters left! I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far 😳❤️. I know the drama isn't as crazy as some of my other stories. Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

It was after the game.

My dad already went to the car he told me to just come on when me and India were ready

He should've just told me to come on.. because of course my simp ass was out there taking pics of India.

She was posing on the field.

Tat ran up trying to take pics with her... which I thought was fake as fuck. But India started posing with her so I just shut up and took the pics.

"Ooo girl these braids need to come the fuck out" Tat said looking all in India's hair. I ain't like the way she said that.

"Ughh, I know. I need my hair done so bad... these shits just aggravating to take out.. but I'm still a bad bitch though." India said not realizing the shade.

"Mmm, I'm badder" Tat said bending over and shaking her ass.

"Bruh" I said looking away.

India peeped her bullshit and pushed her over.

Tat staggered giggling. "Don't be mad cause you not caked up like me."

She better chill before I hurt her fucking feelings. On god. Don't come for my girl like that.

"Mmm nah, it's fine. I'm good. I got plenty enough cake for Yas, so it's okay... You can keep... that."

India said going back to posing.. but I could tell Tat really did fuck up her confidence a little.

I was salty she let it get to her. Fuck what Tat got to say. I don't want Tat.

My phone dinged.

Dad: pizzas ready, less go.

India went to shower as soon as we got to the house.

Good. Cause I ain't want he to see me beg my daddy for a blunt.  He love to act different when I got company, knowing good and well we be chiefing together.

"Come on man.. you always try to make me ask when people come over" I whined.

My dad chuckled "Yas.. you ain't even ask me nothing, the hell you talking bout?"

"You know imma want a blunt." I continued to whine.

He laughed "here. Go on now, before I tell yo little girlfriend you was in here whining."

I laughed "you're so childish."

When I came back up to the room India was standing with a towel wrapped around her holding my newest painting.

"Woww Yas... like for real. Your brain is amazing. You're so artistic"

I blushed "Preciate it"

I sat down to roll up and she took of her towel.

You can't just fuck her every time she's naked around you Yas. I reminded myself. Cause I sure was about to put this tray down and come over there.

I watched her put on a bra and her panties.

"Can I steal one of your shirts."

"Oh, you mean like that jacket I never got back... and the shirt from the cookout"

She gasped a giggled "you want me to give them back?"

"Nah" I chuckled. "I was just teasing."