7

Merry Christmas to all of my followers! ❤️ I want to personally thank everybody who faithfully reads all of my stories! Posting today as a Christmas gift for y'all lol. remember to vote, and comment!

Tat was slightly surprised as my hand rubbed her sensitive clit.

Her shit so fucking wet Bro, I swear.

She gasped. "Mmmm ah- ahh" she moaned quietly as I explored playing with her pussy.

Her mouth hung open as I slid my middle finger in. I made sure to wash my hands good and clip down my nails before I came over.

She squealed as I started to fuck her with my finger.

"Oooo shiitttt" she moaned just hovering over me at the point. She couldn't keep kissing me.

I pulled her tank top down and her titties came spilling out. When I tell you that shit was beautiful...

"Ah, ahh, ah f-fuck!"

She was wetting up my hand. I stopped.

"You gotta take this shit off baby girl"

She got up and grabbed something to wipe with and turned the light off. Damn, I was lowkey hoping she'd keep the lights on... she just looks so good.

It wasn't pitch black though, the moon shining into the room allowed me to still see her silhouette as she laid on the bed naked.

I started off kissing her again. All I could think about was getting her pussy into my mouth but I was trying to be chill.

I kissed her titties playing with her nipple with my tongue. She could barely take it though. She kept jumping and gasping. Her nipples were hard as fuck.

I kissed on her belly cause I had to let her know, I see it, and I like it... then I finally got down to her pussy.

My mouth dangled close and she jumped hard.

"Okay, wait, wait, wait... don't go crazy okay... just start off gentle"

"I got you" I said looking up at her from between her thighs.

The second time I tried she got nervous and covered her pussy with her hand giggling.

Damn, I lowkey think she losing her virginity... but I don't know, it's Tat... booty hanging out ass shaking Tat.

She finally let me start giving her head.

Her body shook with pleasure "oooouu Y-Yas ...  Yassss mmm oh my ooouu"

I swear I was being gentle like she said to be. Her pussy was so fucking wet. Her thighs squeezed my head. The more I ate her out my tongue just wanted more and more of her.

Her body didn't know I how to react her back would arch, her body would tremble, I had to do my best to keep her thighs open.

"Ohh my- *squeal* mmm" she was moaning quietly but she was moaning a lot.. like constantly moaning. She sounded so good.

She grabbed my braids. Man if she fuck up my hair she better redo it.

"Yassssss" she whined her body jerked.

I swear I wasn't even trying to put 100% in but she must've been hella turned on cause everything I did drove her crazy.

"Oh shit, oh my ga- oouuu Yas, Yas pleaseee, fuck Yassss oh my god, oh my god I'm ahhhh" she's flooded my mouth. Her body started jerking like crazy as I continued to eat. She pushed my head away covering her pussy.