6

Friday

I woke up checked my phone

India 1:45am: I'm home safely... I can't get that kiss off of my mind.

I was sitting there grinning, simping like hell. She ain't text me back all night yet I'm still excited to hear from her.

I texted her

Yas: good morning. I'm glad you got home safe. It's been on my mind too 😘

I got ready for school and went downstairs  to leave.

"Aye, breakfast" my dad called out.

I was about to say no but the smell of cinnamon hit my nose. I know India gonna like this.

I came into the kitchen went to grab some aluminum.

"Put that back, here" my dad said handing me a styrofoam Togo container. "I figure this would make shit easier"

"Preciate it." He just don't know how much I really do.

I packed some French toast with syrup on top, bacon, fruit and some juice.

I ain't need to pack anything for myself because I was lowkey eating the same time

"Aye!" He called stopping me before I left.  "I might not see you tonight... might go chill with the boys. Don't forget we're going driving first thing in the morning"

"Bet" I nodded. "Thanks for breakfast."

"Man at this point do yo daddy sell plates?" Juju asked watching me walk up with the container.

Lex laughed. "Right, mind you she only bringing the food for the girls" she said rolling her eyes.

"Nigga you a girl" I said handing India the container.

Taco bust out laughing. "This nigga stupid."

Tat stared at our hands as I handed it to India.

India looked up at me smiling.

"For me?"

"Yea" I smiled obviously flirting.

Tat mumbled something under her breath as she started scrolling on her phone.

"You're so sweet... I can't believe you brought me a whole ass meal for breakfast" India smiled as we got in first block

"I just thought I'd look out." I shrugged. "I know you be hungry in the morning.

"That is sooo sweet I can't" she blushed.

While I had a goofy smile on my face looking at her, I noticed her shirt was see through as fuck. I don't think she knew. But I could see everything through it. She was wearing this red Lacey shit under it.

"Uh.. I think I can see your bra" I warned her

She looked down and blushed "fuckkk" she whined. "I swear it didn't look like this in the house"

I laughed "that's them industrial school lights."

"Here." I said taking off my jacket and giving it to her.

Her eyes lit up.

"Thank you"

"I got you"