22

Last chapter!!!!!

Shout out to my homie that just graduated 🥳🎉  they've been here from the start 😪🥲 local_transguy

I could tell India didn't know how to move forward after this. All day I caught her just deep in thought. Happy, but just lost in thought.

"You okay?" I asked her walking to practice after school.

"More then okay" she chuckled. "I just- I just still can't believe it... what if it was a mistake, or a lie."

"Baby it's not. I sent in videos of you because you're talented and the school couldn't ignore how amazing you are."

Her eyes were so full of love as she listened to me talk.

"I still can't believe you. How did you?... when did you-"

"I don't know, I was recording you every chance I got. At practice, at games, shit.. if I could've recorded you at the club I would've... you're just.. worth so much more then the situation you were in. You're an amazing stripper, but that's not what you want to do with your life... and I wanted more for you too."

"That's another thing." She said in a less excited tone. "What am I suppose to do?  My agent won't give a fuck that I got into a college he's going to want his money. I guess I can just keep dancin-"

"Well I don't give a fuck what he wants." I said cutting her off. "Fuck him and 'his' money."

"Yas, he knows where I live. You know what happened last time."

"Okay, well you'll come stay with me and my dad until we go off for college"

She sighed "Yasmine, seriously.. you've done enough for me. I can't just be completely dependent."

"You won't be. You have your own money, you saved it up to move into an apartment and now your don't even need to. You did that all by yourself... just like you've done everything for years. Just let me help you.. please?"

"But you don't even know if your dad-"

"He's cool with it. Trust me."

She took a deep breath.

"Okay.. I trust you"

That was like music to my ears. She loves me, she trusts me... that's all I ever wanted. Now I feel like we could get through anything.

When we came through the door for practice everybody was cheering for India. Her coach must've found out about the scholarship. She brought cupcakes and everybody was lit.

I sat back eating my cupcake cheesing, watching India and some friends from the team dance.

I did it. I really did it. I know she's the one with the skill, and the talent... but I felt like I finally proved to her that she deserves good things, which is hard when you're surrounded Don't so much negativity.

Honestly I didn't think I'd be able to help her, I just knew I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't try. 

I was soaking in my victory when I noticed Tat being antisocial as hell, sitting in the bleachers while everybody else was having fun celebrating India's birthday, and her scholarship.

It's so childish. She would expect everybody to be too turnt if it was her.

We told my dad when we got home and he was so happy for her. He insisted that we go out to eat.. and India's hard headed ass insisted on still going to Zaxbys.