Chapter 7

"Wow! What a shitty place! So cramped. How were you able to stand living here for these couple of months?", he looked around your room as you were just standing there after closing the door. Your eyes followed where he walked, he went to your table, and even opened your wardrobe "What might you be looking for, Naoya-sama?". Closing the wardrobe he just opened, he turned to look at you "Who knows you hide a rat..". Making his way, he sat on your bed, "Come here, y/n". You hate it the way he called you like some sort of a pet, yet there you are, walking closer to him. "Strip...", your eyes widened as you looked at him in shock. "Are you deaf? I said strip", bit your lip, you flinched when saw a scowl on his face. Closing your eyes, you start to take off your lab coat then proceed to take off your yukata. You were standing there, only in your underwear as you could feel his eyes staring, "Turn around and let me see it..". "But, Naoya-sama-", you could see his face turned annoyed as you just turned your back to him in the end. You could feel his fingers traced over your skin, "...What did you do? Why the seal... Tsk.. This is troublesome.. Have you slept with another man?". "W-what?! No!! I've been faithful-", you could feel him grab you and toss you to the bed as he glared at you "Then why is it fading?!". Your eyes widened in shock when you heard it, "F-fading? W-what are you talking about?". Suddenly you could feel his hand grabbing your neck, pressing you down "Who is it.. Which one of the zenin is it you slept with?!". Gasping for air, you tried to pushed his hand away "I-i s-swear- *cough* N-naoya-sama-". Seeing how you gasped in devastation, he realised you seemed not lying to him. Clicking his tongue, he let go of your neck as you gasped for air, "What did you do to make the seal fading? You do know if you try anything funny... I will destroy that clan of yours.. Remember your place". You clenched the sheet as you were still trying to catch your breath. "Show it to me", he leaned back at you as you backed away a little, "S-show you what?". "No one hasn't touched you..", hearing that, you looked at him with disbelief. How can he be this shameless, "W-we aren't married yet-". He grabbed your face as he glared at you, "I said spread it... Spread that damn legs, y/n". You shook your head as you slapped his hand away, "NO!". It didn't long until you could feel a hard slap on your face. Not even your parents ever hit you. You glare at him as you bite your lips hard enough until it bleeds, "Dokuke!". Small blue butterflies formed from your blood as it tried to swarm towards him, making him back away, "Tsk! You and your stupid insects.. You really want to do this the hard way, y/n? Remember if I die.. You died too". You flinched yet you kept glared at him, the seal on your body surely restricted your movements "If it's meant to keep my last bit of my dignity-". Never you expect he would just back walk closer to you, "W-what are you doing?! S-stay away!". His eyes fixed at you. He knew you couldn't harm him, he knew you didn't have the gut and you knew how he hates when women retaliate at him. The time you realised, he was already right in front of you. Your eyes widened as he pinned you down on bed, "Seems I've been too soft with you and you keep forgetting your place..". You saw how all your butterflies had scattered in pieces on the floor. Sometimes you forget how strong he is as the head of Hei. "Should I educate you again? You are lucky I took interest in you..", You glare at him, you knew fighting him will never bring anything good but you sometimes couldn't help it, "Let's imbued that seal again, since it faded..". "N-no...Please.. N-naoya-sama.. Please no", you sniffled a little. Imbued the seal, meant he have to force his curse into you and the pain last time he did it, it felt like your body being torn apart. The sight of you begging him, clearly he enjoyed it as you could see his lips curled up, "No can do, y/n.. I won't let my wife go astray...". You could feel him leaned down, licked your neck before catching your lips with his. Roughly kissing you, biting your lips and forcing his tongue entering your mouth. Tears streaming down your cheeks, never you thought a kiss could feel that unpleasant. The feeling of his curse power that he forced to run inside your body, you could feel the seal on your back felt like burning your your skin and flesh. Made you gasp and squirming under him in pain, trying to push him away and stopping him. The burning feelings, it felt like you were being burned alive. Your lungs and heart felt like being crushed and stabbed multiple times. That five minutes felt like forever. The time he let go of you, he could see how you barely had consciousness. Tears streamed down your cheeks as you looked at him with empty eyes. The intense pain felt like it was about to break your sanity. He turned you over as he smirked while staring at your back, the mark of zenin clan insignia could be seen on your back. The black seal-like tattoo that almost covered your whole back, he traced his fingers "Behave, y/n.. You are soon to be my wife.. You will be the wife of the Zenin family Head.. Make yourself useful. Don't bring shame upon my name..". He leaned down, kissing your neck in a gentle way yet you could feel him grab your head roughly, "See you soon again... Wife". You closed your eyes, feeling disgust by him.

It's been hours since he left and you haven't moved from the same spot. You curled up as you sobbed. You hate this. You know it is your decision to marry him. But what can you do when they took your father's life as hostage. As much as you want to fight back, no one in your clan is willing to help you except your own father that have a cursed power barely could use in combat. Two people against the whole one major clan? That is suicide. You are strong but not strong enough for combat alone. The only reason you agreed to Jujutsu High was to hide from Naoya as long as you could. Apparently, he caught the wind of you being here faster than you thought after you ghosted him. You saw how the night came as you were putting on your yukata. You didn't know why but all you wanted was to see him. Seeking comfort from him. The time you arrived, you saw him sitting there with a sullen looks. You didn't know why your heart somehow felt at ease. Walking to him, you sat beside him, caught his attention. "Y/n- What happened to your face?!", he looked at you in shock as you just leaned your head against his arm. You could see how it surprised him, when you rested your head there, "What's wrong? What happened? Someone hurts you?". "I...I'm so tired, megumi...", you spoke in a hoarse weak voice as you stared blankly at the lake. This is the first time he saw how vulnerable you are. He heard you sighed as you closed your eyes. Watching you, he remains silent. Somehow he knew it best for him to not pry into this as for now, "If you are tired.. Then rest.. I will be here..". Hearing his gentle voice, you could feel your heart calming from all that frustration. Feeling at ease and safe, the cold breeze made your body feel better for some reason and it didn't take long until you ended up asleep. You didn't know why being with him somehow bring comfort to your heart.

-Megumi's POV-

"Y/n...?", he quietly called her name as he stroked her bruised cheek gently so as not to wake her. It pained him and saw her hurt. Never would he expect her to show her vulnerable side to him. Her being like this, he knew she finally opened up to him. Anger rising up inside of him at the thought of the bruised because of the man that came today. "..who is he...what did he do to you..", he mumbled quietly as he stared at her. Seeing how deep her sleep is, he leaned down, stealing a kiss from her lips 'So soft..'. His thumb gently brushed over her soft lips that seems wounded. Again he tried to steal another kiss, "That is pretty sneaky, megumi", he flinched when heard the familiar voice. Pulling away, he turned to the owner of that voice, "Sensei.. I thought you were on a mission..". Gojo just crouched down as he scooped her in his arms as megumi grabbed his arm, "What do you think you are doing, sensei?". "Taking her back. She is frail. Cold nights like this will make her sick. ", Just when he was about to get up, Megumi again stopped him, "I will take her back". Hearing that, gojo scowled at him "I like you, megumi. But her.. She is not someone who you should be with.. This is for the good of you and her. I will keep what happened tonight between the two of us". Just when he is about to argue back, gojo already has her in his arms, holding her close, "If you want her that much.. Come see me after this.. I will tell you what she is. In the meantime.. Let me handle this first".