Chapter 21

-Megumi's POV-

"...I won't lie to you, y/n. You know me well.. And why would I lie anyway. You can ask everyone", he took hold of her hands as his eyes then saw the ring on her finger. '..Ah...so that's why...', seeing it, now he understands why she has been avoiding his calls and texts. He could feel his heart shattered. Letting go of her hands, he pulled away from her "You seem already made up your mind...". She flinched a little when he glanced at her ring as she averted her gaze, "About this-". "It's alright.. I understand.. If this is what you really want, then who am I to-", his eyes widened as he saw her tears streaming down her cheeks, "W-what- W-why are you crying?! Are you hurt somewhere?!". He back crouched down on his knees as he panicky wiped her tears away with his thumbs. Shook her head lightly, she sobs a little, "It just... I don't know who to trust anymore.. It's just.. I really like you too, megumi.. But I.. Since that time I woke up that day, I end up developing feelings for Naoya-sama too...". 'I see.. So the ring...', his fingers pushed the locks of her dark hair away, putting them behind her ears. "Y/n..listen... I love you. I'll do anything for you even if it means going against the world... If you haven't made up your mind yet...", he took a deep breath as he locked his eyes with hers, "..Please stay with me. Unlike him, I would never deceive you or manipulate you. If you choose him.. You do know he would manipulate you for the rest of your life... That's just the kind of man he is...I will love you for the better or the worst..". He saw how her cheeks turned red as he could see clearly in her eyes that his words indeed swayed her heart. Leaning closer to her carefully, the time their lips meet, he waits a little for her reaction. Seeing there was no rejection, he deepened his kiss with her. The kiss that was supposed to only comfort her turned into a lustful kiss that was full of longing. His tongue licked her bottom lip slightly, asking permission to enter her mouth. He could feel she seemed hesitated a little, feeling the small opening, his tongue managed to slide in. Letting their tongues entangled with each other, he could hear how she seemed out of breath. The slight needy look on her face, almost snapped his self control. Pulling away from their kiss, a string of saliva could be seen when their lips parted away. His thumb wiped her lips gently, "You should rest, y/n..". He could see how she looked away, hiding her red face from him as she nodded her head. He knew he should leave before he really lost control of himself. Closing the door of her room, he groaned a little, feeling himself pent up, "shit.. What am I thinking doing something like that to her...".

-End of Megumi's POV-

Your whole body turned as red as it could be. Screaming inside your head, never you felt like this before. Not even when you are kissing with Naoya or your kiss with Gojo in the past. 'Speaking of Naoya....', your eyes looked at the ring on your finger. Your heart ached a little when hearing he lied about what happened that night. You hated it, the fact that it made your heart ache a little when taking off his ring. Putting the ring on the nightstand table beside your bed. You sighed as you lay down on your bed. Your mind back thinking about the kiss you've shared with Megumi. Just remembering that made your body back feeling hot and burning, 'God... Why am I like this...'. You heard a few soft knocks on your window as you saw Gojo standing outside with his usual smile. Opening your window, you saw him climbing in 'Like teacher like student... What's with them not using the door'. "I never said you could come in...", you looked at him with cold eyes. "That is really mean, y/n-chan. Well I'm here so it doesn't really matter is it?", you could see how he was already making himself comfortable as he sat beside you. "What do you want.. Make it quick. I'm busy....", you sighed as you scooted away from him, making a small distance with the blindfolded guy. "You. I want you. But that's not what I'm here today.. Partly yes-", you sighed as you rubbed your head, feeling the headache, "Please get to the point, satoru...". Hearing you called him by his name, he froze for a mere second before falling silent, "I'm glad you are alright.. I saw you and him.. Have you made up your mind?". Shifting your gaze away, he took off his blindfold before leaning down to meet your eyes, "Y/n...". You hated it when he pulled this kind of trick. You could never lie when he locked his eyes with you like that. "...Pretty much..yes..", he could hear the slight doubt in your tones as he sighed. Clearly you haven't fully decided to whom you should hand your heart to. "Then let me tell you about who megumi is...", seeing his serious expression, somehow it sent shivers through your body, yet there you sat listening to each words he was saying.