Chapter 18

Two hours have passed and you are still unable to fall asleep. Sighing, you got up a bit. "Ouch?!", you could feel the stinging pain on your wound as you sighed and decided to lay back down. That a little bit blood enough for you to summon a small butterfly as the blood slowly flutters in the air before turning into it. A white butterfly that glowing in your dark room, fluttering around dancing in the air. "...find him and convey this message..", you whispered quietly before you saw the butterfly slipped out the door that was opened by your brother. "Why are you still awake?", he sighed as he sat on your bed. "...it just...I don't know what should I do, nii-San..", you looked up at him with melancholic eyes. His hand stroke your head in loving way, "You heard what chichiue has said... Whichever choices you take.. We both will always support you.. don't worry too much okay...". You sighed as you looked up at him, "...What if the choices I made..will end hurts people around me? What if the decisions will only bring-". Haven't finished your words, you saw how the wall of your room got destroyed. Your eyes widened when the smell of blood hit you. "Y-y/n.. Are you alright?", your eyes widened when saw the blood dripping from your brother's head as some drops of blood could be seen on your cheek. "N-nii-san!! You-", your brother hurriedly pulled away from you. Carefully standing up, your eyes widened and you gasped in shocked when you saw his battered back. Because of him shielding you, seems some of the wall debris hit his back, "Y/n..Listen.. In front of us now is Tama no mae.. I will try to buy you time. You go and tell our chichue.. You need to hide with him..". Your eyes then looked at the figure standing in front of you and your brother. Your eyes meet with the spirit as it sends shivers all over your body. 'Why a special grade spirit would be-', Haven't even been able to think, you could see how it started attacking your brother. Barely could defend himself, you could see how his water barriers crumbling by seconds, "Shit!!! Y/N!! GO!!!". Heard your brother shout at you, your body seems still froze in shock as you couldn't even move your feet. Your eyes keep watching how your brother keeps taking all the hits before you see his body being thrown aside. Everything happened so fast. 

You never fight a special grade all alone. You in fact never fought by yourself! All you ever did was support others. You saw how Tama no mae leap at you, just when you thought you would got killed and closed your eyes tight, you wondered why you feel no pains. Opening your eyes, you saw how your brother was standing again in front of you. You could hear him coughing up some blood and clearly you could see the claw of it went through your brother's chest to his back, "g-go...". He looked over his shoulder before he looked back at it, "SNAPPED OUT OF IT!!! NOW!! GO!!!". Finally snapped out of it, you looked up at him "B-but-". "GO!!!", bit your lip, you decided to left your brother and ran to find your father. Saw you finally make your move, he knew he barely could staying alive but he know he could at least buy you some times "Keimusho... no... mizu...". It startled as it tried to pulled it claw out from his body, yet it seems it's too late and he grab hold that claw. Chained himself with it. He chuckled, "Scared of water, kitty? I won't let you touch my sister. I will drag you to hell with me". It could see how the water started surrounding them, locking the both of them inside that big ball of water. A prison of water where it will slowly drown whoever is inside of it. 'Please god...Let this bastard drown and die with me..Please god..Please protect my sister', He closed his eyes as he tried his best to keep Tamamo no mae as long as possible with him inside that water prison.

Tears streaming down your cheeks, you tried to ran as fast as you can. You know your brother won't make it and it kill you deep inside knowing that fact. By the time you are finally in the hallway of the main house, you are standing there in shock. It's a full massacre. Never ever could you imagine that many cursed spirits gathered in one place and that place is your house, yet there they are killing and eating each person in your household like some kind of feast. "Oujou-sama!!", being pushed aside, thanks to your servant, the spirits gobbled him up instead of you, "Ojou-sama! Run!!". Heard another servant shout at you, it sure took you a few seconds until you could get back on your feet and back running. Fighting and running with all you got, it sure took a toll on your already bad shape. Panting, you could feel your wound opened up as blood dripping from your yukata. Your eyes widen when you see an unfamiliar face pulling your father's back skin as your father is in a prone position. You could see that unfamiliar man sick smile, opening your father's back as your father seems barely have consciousness. "CHICHIUE!!!!!", you felt like your world crumbled and you clearly felt like your sanity string just snapped when you saw him fully open your father's back and severed his ribs from the spain like it's nothing. You could see how he pulled the lungs out from the hole he created, "So this is human lungs~ Oh it is still moving~ Let's see where it is~ Oh there it is-". 

Screamed at him, you didn't care anymore how the seal clashed with the cursed power that forced its way for you to use "CHICHIUE!!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!!!". Your own power sure crushing your body inside out due to the seal that still tried to take control. Hearing your scream, it shocked him how millions of butterflies suddenly attacked him. Coughing out some blood, you could even feel the blood coming out of your nose yet you keep forcing yourself to push that gray eyes guy with a patched face. Seeing how he backed away quite far, you hurriedly went to your father's body that had already fallen on the tatami floor with an opened back and lungs that were hanging out of his body. "CHICHIUE!!", you could see how his eyes opened yet he already stop breathing and his body has turned cold. "Aaah...aaaaa chichiue...chichiue...", you sob as you curled up in front of him before screaming as loud as you can in agony "AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!". That outburst sure made you lose control of your power, thanks to that, even the seal ended up broken. Blood gushing out from your wound, your nose, and your ears.

 Your tears have turned into blood. All that blood keeps turning into butterflies as it starts to go on a rampage. Some of those butterflies are cannibals, some are poisonous. "What the-", mahito tried to fight back your butterflies and tried to reach to you, yet all those butterflies are all keep swarming him. "Shit!", he could feel those cannibal butterflies start gnawing on his flesh and some that landed on him spit some acids, melting his flesh "What the fuck?!". He could feel someone grab his shoulder as pulling him out from those butterflies. "We need to get out of here before she covers this place with her power", Suguru glances at you that seeming to losing yourself by seconds. Clearly your power went on rampage. Managed to pulled themselves out from the storm of butterflies you caused, those swarm of butterflies keep chasing them "Who on earth that girl?!". "She is y/n mikazuki. I told you to get the death painting secretly. Why you have to cause chaos...", suguru sighed as he glance over his shoulder and still saw some of your butterflies keep chasing as mahito just grumbling while listening how Suguru scolding him.

Of course there are limits on how long you could have that outburst. But thanks to that, many of those cursed spirits didn't manage to flee. Your power both kills those spirits and kills every person in your household. Finally reaching your limits, your body fall beside your father's dead body. Your blurry eyes, keep staring at him. "...I'm...sorry...papa...I...I'm sorry....", you mumbled weakly as you struggled to keep your consciousness. The tears that have turned into blood keep streaming down your cheeks until you finally close your eyes. You could feel your heavy eyes start to close, yet you could hear faint voices calling up your names. Before you could fully close your eyes, you saw that familiar figure that scoped you into his arms, '...he..came...'. Feeling that familiar warmth, your heavy eyes finally closed.