🕊Ch.3🕊

I wake up the next morning in my bed and Luna next to me "hey girl" I pet her before standing up and walking into the bathroom to turn the shower on. I wait for the water to get nice before undressing and stepping into the warm water.

About a hour later I walk downstairs and feed Luna before turning my attention to my ringing phone. I look at it and it's Edwin "hello" I answer "good morning , well good afternoon" he says "hi Edwin" I sit down on my couch "we have a little over 2 weeks before it's your boyfriends birthday and have you don't anything" he says "excuse me? You boys are the one who wanted to bring it on me so close to his birthday" I say "you're not wrong"

I nod "if all 5 of us plan it out together we should be able to get it done but that's saying a lot when it's you 4 boys" I say "what's the supposed to mean" he ask "I think you know" I tell him "we will be able to do but we have to start like today" I say "but Brandon don't leave the house without you or as the band" he says

"well we can all have responsibilities for this party and individual do them , then bring them together"

I don't hear him for a couple seconds "my bad I thought I heard him but okay , you should come over and Brandon goes to bed we can all meet up downstairs" he says "meaning I have to sleep over" I say "you know you like sleeping over and so does Brandon , it's a a win win" he says and I giggle "alright I'll be over a little later" I say

"Don't tell Brandon , I just wanna show up" I say "he'll be so happy to see you even though he literally seen you yesterday" he chuckles "and vice versa" I say "we'll see you soon" he says "yes see you soon" I hang up and put my phone on the table

I look over at Luna as she sits on the couch "you wanna come with me?" I ask her , to bad she can't talk. "I know you don't really like simba but he just tryin be nice" I say in a baby voice. She looks over at me "is that a yes or?"

It's about 4pm now and I just got out just car with Luna. "Remember be nice to Simba please" I carry her and say. Then we go up and I knock on the door before Nick answers "well hello Brielynn" he says "hi Nick" I say "hey Luna" he lets her before we walk in to see the other 3 on the couch and Brandon not in the room "hi boys" I wave "heyy" they say

"Say hi to Luna" I say "hi Luna" they say and I nod before setting her down "Simba is upstairs Luna" Zion tells her "she does not care" I giggle "Brandon is upstairs Brie" Edwin says "and I do care" I smile "let's go luna" she follows me upstairs and I walk into Brandon's room "Hii babe" I smile and he turns around in his chair "Brie"

He comes up to me and hugs me "I didn't know you were coming" he kisses me "I know" I smile and he looks down "hello luna" he eyes her "don't be rude to my daughter now Brandon" I joke "she's the one that's rude" he looks at me "she just be playing"
We sit on his bed and luna hops on my lap as he pets her "she loves you"

He looks at me "whatever makes you happy" he taps my nose "you make me happy" we both smile before sharing a kiss. "Good" he bites his lips. "I mean you always get on my nerves but it's okay" I shrug and he chuckles "and vice versa" he says and I gasp "wow" I joke "but I wouldn't want anyone else to get on my nerves" he says "is that a good thing" I ask "yes , yes it is" he nods

A couple seconds of silence pass before I speak "Brandon do you ever have dreams about our future" I ask and he looks at over at me "like?" He ask "like the future , duh" I say and he shakes his head "well I dream about you all the time" he nudges me "eww Brandon" I giggle and he laughs "seriously? Be serious"

He grabs my hand "like what? Us getting married? Those ones" he ask and I nod "who said we was ever getting married" he says and I look at him "I'm just messing wit you" he jokes "don't play like that" I cross my arms and he grabs my waist "Brandon" his door opens and Nick pops his head in "huh"
Brandon answers "we need you downstairs in the studio" He tells Brandon. "Why"

We look at Nick "we need them beats off your laptop" he says and Brandon sighs "not our fault you decided to put a password on the laptop" Nick says "yeah yeah you right" Brandon says before placing a quick kiss on my lips "I'll be back"

He walks out and follows Nick. I lay back onto Brandon's bed after taking my shoes off and pulling the little blanket on my body. This always happens when the boys need help with something music related. Brandon gets sucked into the music world and can't get out of it. Once he sees those beats and songs on his computer , he can't stop.

I mean I don't mind but I did wanna spend time with him while I was even regardless of the fact that I see him everyday but who doesn't like seeing him everyday. It's like the light of my life. My favorite person really.

I wake up a lil while later from hearing something fall. I look up and see Brandon picking up his laptop "you really just dropped that?" I hold in my life "sadly" he chuckles before sitting next to me "finally you come back up" I stretch "boys had me doing stuff" he scoots closer to me "like always"

He looks at me "what's the supposed to mean" he ask "every time you go down just to do a quick thing you end up staying down there much much longer" I smile "okay I'll admit I do" he says "were ya lonely" he pokes his lip out "I had luna" I smile and he shrugs "she's alright" he pets her "she's great" I lay back down and he lays down and kisses me "I love you Brie" he says

"I love you more" I say back "ehh I doubt it" he says "I do love you more" I say "I love you more" he smiles "even" I suggest "if that makes you happy" he tells me before the door opens again "one more thing Brandon" Nick says "you guys keep stealing him from me" I whine "he'll be back" he nods "no he won't" I shake my head "we need that ep set from your laptop" he says

"I'll just send it but I ain't coming down" Brandon says "ha" I point at Nick "don't worry were get him soon" Nick jokes and I giggle before he leaves "thanks for not leaving" I say "oh anytime" he wraps his arm around me and pulls closer.