🕊Ch.16🕊

(Brandon) (3:42am)

I been home for about 3 hours 4? Came home and partied even more with the boys and some of our friends but It's not definitely time to call it a night. Brielynn did text me when she got home like 3 hours ago. I can't remember what time it was.

But I do know she's home so I can go to sleep without a worry about her. "Guys I gotta go to bed" I stand up from the couch "finally someone said it" Edwin says "I didn't wanna be the first to go" he stands up "I had a good time tonight , and that party was amazing" Nick says "Brie really ate" Edwin says and we look at him "what? That she says"

We chuckle "what are we doing tomorrow?" Zion ask "well technically later" he adds "Brie and I might to go lunch, she wouldn't mind if yall
join" I tell them "like the family we are going out to lunch" Nick says. "But thats tomorrow or later whatever , goodnight everyone"

I wave after grabbing my phone and they say their goodnights before parting ways to our bedrooms.
I walk and shut the door before putting on some comfy clothes. I wish Brie was here but it's fine , I know she was tired and wanted to be home. Plus I'll see her tomorrow some time.

I don't even think I could go a day without seeing her. I'm like obsessed with the girl. I should send her a text.

Brandon❤️🐠
I love you

I don't expect her to text me back , it is in the middle of the night.

I lay down and before I know it I fall right to sleep not even getting a chance to think about anything else for the night.

The next morning comes fast. Maybe because it was like 3am when I went to bed. It's currently 10:30am. Not to bad. I'm not exactly sure what time we are gonna leave. I'll have to call Brie and asked what time is good for her. But for now I grab some clothes from my drawer then walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on.

After being in there for about 15 minutes I got out and changed into my clothes for the day. I'm not sure if the boys are up. I literally don't hear anything. I walk out in the hallway and downstairs and surprisingly they are awake. Just very quick and it's weird. "Hey guys" I say "did you call Brie , I'm starving" Edwin says "no I haven't yet"

I pull my phone out and go to her contact. I call but it goes straight to voicemail. "What the hell" I look at them "what?" Zion ask "it went to voicemail" I tell them "I don't know if her phones dead or just off" I say "she wouldn't just turn her phone off tho" it must be dead but Brie never even lets her phone get to 10%. That's strange of her to let it die.

"Let's go visit her then" Austin says "uhh I guess" I shrug "let's go" Nick says as they all stand up "that's so weird" I shake my head and follow them outside to the car. We all pile into the car and I get into the drivers seat "maybe she's sleeping" I guess "she probably is and her phone just died and she didn't charge it" Edwin says

"but we gon wake her up and get this food" Nick chimes in as I start the car "where are we going to eat?" Zion ask "I have no idea" I answer him and begin to drive. Luckily she doesn't live far and it won't take us long to get there.

My heart is kinda racing , it's probably nothing but I can't help but think of the bad.

We pull up "her car aint here" Nick points out "what the fuck" I put the car in park and we all get out after I grab the key to her house from my car . We walk over and I unlock the door. "Brie!" I call out "imma go look upstairs" Edwin says and goes upstairs "did she leave?" Nick says "well I mean her car ain't here" I say

"She would have told me she was leaving and charged her phone" I shake my head

"Brandon" I hear Edwin from Upstairs and the rest of us go upstairs "her phone is here and dead" He says and I grab it. She wouldn't go anywhere without her phone. "How am I gonna know where she's at" I say and begin to think. I have no idea where she's at. I can't call her cause her phone is dead and she left it here at home.

"this isn't like her , something is wrong"