🕊Ch.15🕊

Everyone begins to gather their things and are getting ready to leave as the party comes to a end. "Thank you everyone for coming" I shout to everyone. Everyone tells Brandon happy birthday one more time before slowly starting to leave. "Boys we did it" I look at the 4 of them "I'm
Proud of us" Nick says "me too" Zion agrees

"I had fun tonight" Edwin says and I look over at Brandon "what's wrong" I ask and he shakes his head "nothing" he says "Ready to go?" He ask and I nod "okay boys , I love you guys , a lot" I say to them "like seriously, you boys mean a lot to me" I smile "we love you" Edwin says before we all go into a group hug. "Bye guys" Brandon and I wave before walking out the building.

We get into the car. "Brielynn is everything okay?" He also "I know I been asking that for a while but there's something wrong , let me know" he says as I start to drive "I'm okay Brandon" I look at him "please tell me if something is wrong" he grabs my one hand "okay , I will" I really won't.

As we get closer to his house I'm getting nervous and scared more than I already am. "What do you wanna do tomorrow" he ask "I don't know" I answer "we will figure something out , I can come over tomorrow afternoon and we can make some plans" he tells me "oh, okay yeah cool" I say "I'm so tired" I sigh "me too but I'll probably still hang with the boys and take a couple more drinks"

I smile at him and he smiles back "I had a great time at the party , sucks it's over" he says "yeah" I say "I tried to make it as fun and nice as possible" I say "and the boys" I add "well you guys did a great job at that" he nods "I was nervous for all these weeks, I was worried I wouldn't get it all done and it wouldn't be like I wanted" I say "but I think it went very well" I nod "it did Brie" he says

"You know , you look good when you drive" he says "yeah?" I question "hell yeah" he nods. "Well thank you" I smile as I keep my eyes on the road "any time" he says before turning the radio up a little bit "you wanna stop and get frosty's from Wendy's" I ask "it's 11:53" he says "24 hour drive thru baby" I say "oh well that fuck it ,
yeah" He agrees

"we go past it on the way to your house , so why not" I take a left instead of going straight.
"I'm getting fries too , I don't care" I shrug
as I pull into the drive thru

"welcome to Wendy's , what can I get for you" I hear the lady say "can I get two medium chocolate frosty's and a small fry" I say "is that all" she ask "yes it is" I say before she tells me the price and I pull up to the first window and pay. I hear a beeping noise come from my car "oh I need gas" I say "there's a gas station right there" Brandon points "real quick i needa get gas" I say to him

"Yeah I don't care" he shrugs . I look at my phone and it's 11:59. "Oh one more birthday kiss and then it's over" I say to him before placing my lips on his and sharing a passionate kiss with him. We break apart "happy birthday" I say "thank you" he says before I see the time go to 12:00. "You're birthday is over Brandon" I say "now I gotta wait so long"

I turn to the lady as she hands me the stuff. "Thank you" I smile before pulling off. "Where's the gas station?" I ask "right there" he sits up and points "oh" I spot it and make my way to it.

I park my car in front of one of the pumps and open my door "no , what are you doing" Brandon ask "I just said I need gas" I say "you don't pump gas when you're with me" he says "well I know your birthday is over but it's still your birthday" I say "that doesn't matter , get in the car please" I sit back and he gets out. He's perfect.

I'm so in love and I can't believe im about to just leave it all behind. But it's for the best. Brandon doesn't deserve what I did to him. He comes out and begins to pump the gas. He waves to me as I sees me through the window. I let out a laugh before waving back. After like a minute he gets back in "thank you Brandon"

We pull onto his street and I feel the tears forming quick. I don't wanna cry in front of him cause then he won't leave unless he knows what's wrong. I put the car in park in as I pull up in front of his house.
"Again thank you for today Brie" he turns to me
"I'm so happy you enjoyed your day" I say

"I had an amazing birthday" he grabs my hands

"No matter what , I'll always love you" I bite my lip trying to keep the tears in . "I love you , you know you mean the World to me" he says and kisses me. "Text me when you get home" he says "I will" he opens the door and gets out "I love you" he waves "I love you" I say as he shuts the door.

I watch him open the front door to his house. As soon as he walks in I just let the tears go. I know this is gonna hurt him but it will make things so much better. I hope he doesn't waste his life trying to figure this out. I want him to move on.