🕊Ch.8🕊

We walk in and get hit in the face with that patty smell. There's people dancing , talking , drinking , and even making out. It's that familiar type of party everyone has a idea about. With the smell of alcohol and weed , a lot of it , like a lot. About 3 years ago if you asked me to go to a party I'd freak out.

I was horrible with being around so many people. A little bit into Brandon and I's relationship I got a lot better because of Brandon. Now I'm good with it not perfect but good. Like I can be in a party without being paranoid or nervous the entire time which makes the experience miserable.

Now I actually enjoy the party scene and what comes with it. I don't drink a lot but when I do it's most likely a party as well as weed. Tonight I wanna have a good time. Haven't been out inna while so I'll make tonight worth it cause who knows the next time I'll wanna come out and party.

Ansley and I walk through the crowd of dancing people trying to make our ways to the kitchen. We walk in and there's a couple people in there either talking or drinking who knows what. "Shot to start off the night?" She questions me with two shot glasses in her hand "pour em" I shrug and she does before we cheers and down our shot.

The face quickly scrunches up from the burning as it goes down. "It's disgusting but I love it" she says and we laugh "well hello" I look to my left to see some guy I never seen before. Tall , brown hair , hazel eyes , a little tan. Never seen him before.
It be rude to ignore him. "Hi" I say as a stands there a smiles "hey" Ansley says "how are you ladies"

I don't know if he's trying to be nice or trying to do some slick shit. "Fine" I answer and he smiles . Ansley answers and things are awkward. "So what's your name" he turns to me only "umm I have a boyfriend" I just say and he nods slowly "that's okay" he shrugs "well I'm Brielynn" I let him know "Ansley!" We hear and look to see some of her friends coming our way.

"Heyyy" she says "oh ,Brielynn right" the girl with the red hair says . I've met her before "right" I smile "I'm Harper by the way" she tells me. Yeah now that she tells me , I remember now. "Nate what  are you doing here" She goes to the guy next to me. "Just came for a good time" he tells her

"You girls should come out back" she smiles at us and we agree before following her to the back. There's a pool , games set up , people doing exactly what they were doing in the house but out here. We all sit down on the porch with other people . Some I don't know at all and some I recognize.

"So Brielynn how is everything with Brandon" one of the girls Elena looks at me "fantastic" I answer short and simple "You guys have always been my favorite couple" and I hate to be that girl but what she said seems so fake and I hate it. But I'll let it go cause I'm not like that most of the time. "Well thank you" I put on a smile and hope someone changes the subject

"Who wanna play beer pong with the champs" we hear and I look over to see two guys one of them being the guy from earlier. "We should play" Ansley stands up and grabs my hand "no" I shake my head "aww come on, it'll be fun" she smiles "especially if we beat them" she pulls me up to my feet "please" she begs and I sigh "oh fine" I smile "we'll play" she raises her hand

We walk on over and that guy makes weird awkward eye contact with me. I'm not if he didn't get what I said earlier that I said I had a boyfriend. "Oouuu think you can beat us" the other one says "we shall see" Ansley says and the game begins.

It's been a little while and these guys are good. We done drunk almost all the cups. We been doing good too. Surprisingly since I never played beer pong a day in my life. I toss the next ball in the cup making it into the cup. I'm actually very proud of how I'm doing.

It's now one cup left for both teams and their turn to toss the ball. The guy goes for it and misses. "Brie don't over think" she smiles and I'm nervous. Feel like everyone's watching well the party is. I just toss it not thinking to much about it. Almost like the movie type stuff where it's like slow motion and I make it. As I should.

The two boys look shocked that they just lost. "That was fuckin awesome" she high fives me as the guys come around "this lost definitely hurt , but respect" the one says "good game" Ansley smiles. "Next time a rematch will happen" that Nate guy says and the party now continues. I walk over to where we were sitting and grab my phone to see some text from and Brandon and two missed calls.

"I'll be back" I tell the girls before walking into the house and finding the nearest bathroom. I call him back and he answers half way through the first ring.
"Hello" I say "Brie I called you twice and I texted you" he says "I know I know , sorry I was playing beer pong and I actually won" I smile and he's silent for a couple seconds "Brandon" I question

"Did you score the game winning shot" he ask "yes I did , I was very nervous honestly" I giggle "okay well text me in like a hour" he says "I will" I smile "I love you , be safe and call me if you need anything" he says "will do babe , I love you too" I hang up and walk out the bathroom "oh and we meet again" he says "Brielynn right?"

He ask as he follows me to the kitchen as I grab a drink I sigh "right" I nod "and you're Nate?" I ask "yes ma'am" he says before following behind me to the back "you're back" I sit next to Ansley as she talks."We should go dance" she stands up "come on come on" she drags me into the house and to where everyone is dancing.

"Lemme go put my drink down" I walk over and set it on the table before going back and joining her on the "dance floor" if you wanna call it that.

(Third person)

Brielynn walks over to where Ansley has some song plays that they both like and know all the words to. Brie isn't the dance type but a couple drinks in her system and maybe she'll do her lil Dancey Dance as she likes to call it. She wasn't worried about anything except that she has a surprise party to finish up next week but that's next week not tonight.

She had a couple drinks , one in particular that she set down a table before going to dance. No worry in the world right? Well there was one she has yet to encounter. Nate , that guy she's seemed a bit suspicious of all night. She didn't wanna say anything, she doesn't wanna be rude.

Every second as she danced he would eye her and then her drink as it sat untouched and not watched on the table. Nate had the mindset where if he wanted something he was gonna
get it no matter what.

Wish I could warn her but I'm only here to narrate her life , her life that will soon come shattering down in millions of pieces and change forever.