🕊Ch.4🕊

(Next day)

"What color balloons are we getting" Nick ask as the 4 boys and I sit in their living room as Brandon ran out to get me some candy that I didn't even want but I needed him to leave the house.

"Blue , white and silver" I answer "so we're going for the winter theme party" Zion says "yes , his birthday is December and it works" I say "plus we were watching some YouTube couple , we seen it and he liked it so I thought why not" I shrug

"Also make sure you guys get the white Christmas trees" I point at them "the centerpieces for the tables are the little white trees or the white flowers" Edwin ask "the mini trees" I say and they write this stuff down "with candles" I add "do you think the single ceiling lights are good or like chandeliers" I ask and they think "chandelier. A lot of them" Austin says "I thought so to"

I think of some more ideas "and the snowflakes hanging from the ceiling" I get excited "is this your party or Brandon's party" Zion laughs "both" I whisper and they laugh "oh make sure when you walk into the party there's an arch of balloons you walk through" I tell them "tell me why I just thought of that" Nick writes it down

About 10 minutes goes past and we write down the decorations, music , food/drinks , more decorations, a lot of decorations, Table decor , wall decorations, lights , the trees with lights/ornaments , the time of everything, the invitation we wanna send out . I mean everything.

"Alright boys , we each have a set of things we need to get for this party , please don't mess this up , seriously" I beg "we won't , we promise" Nick says and I sigh "okay, thank you so much" I smile "of course we are so excited" Zion says "and remember don't tell Brandon" I give them a look "we won't , swear" Austin puts his hand up "Edwin!" I look at him "what?"

He ask "don't say anything and just do what you gotta do" l smile "will do boss" Zion says as my phone rings sour patch kids but they do have sour gummy bears" he says "that's fine , get that" I say "okay add it to the basket" he says "are you okay" he ask "yeah why?" I ask "just making sure" he says and I smile "I miss you" he says and I giggle

"You left like 20 minutes ago" I say "I know cause I went to the candy store which is 10 minutes away" he chuckles "I miss you too , hurry and get back" I tell him "I will , im going to check out now so I'll see you when I get home" he says "okay I love you" I say "I love you more" he says before hanging up the phone "Brandon will be here In like 10 minutes so shush when he gets here"

I turn to the boys and point at each of them "promise" Edwin says and I smile "thank you boys for everything and I'll be upstairs" I take my purse and go upstairs into Brandon's bedroom.

Like 15 minutes later his bedroom door opens and Brandon walks in with 2 bags and smile on his face "hey you" he says "hello hello" I crawl to the end of the bed as he sets the bags down "this is more than what I asked for" I say "I wanted some too" he chuckles before planting a kiss on my lips

"What did you do while I was gone" he ask "hung out with the boys downstairs" I answer as I take some of the candy out "I thought since we have all this candy and other snacks , we should have a movie night" he says "now what type of movie" I ask "I'll let you pick" he says "I like the sound of that" I nod "will the boys be joining us too"

He shakes his head "just me and you" he smiles "and let's go to your house , just us" he grabs my hands "Sleepover" I suggest "I'll pack my bag"

We then walk downstairs like 5 minutes later "goodbye boys" I wave and hold Brandon's hand "where yall going" Nick ask "her house" Brandon answers "Brie you thief" Edwin says "he's my boyfriend" I smile "hope you two enjoy each other"  Zion jokes "oh we will" Brandon winks Them "eww get out" Austin says and we laugh "love youuu" I smile "yeah yeah love you too"

Brandon and I walk out and go to my car "want me to drive" he ask "naw I'll drive" we get in and I start the car "can we stop and get food please , I'll pay" I say "yes and no you won't" he kisses my cheek "split" I say "no" he puts his seatbelt on "where should we go"

After getting our food we walk into my house and see luna scratching up the wall "Luna!" She jumps at the sound of my voice "miss girl" I set the food down "this what you do when I ain't home? Wow" I shake my head and she comes up to me causing me to pick her up "that's a bad" I look at her and Brandon laughs "not funny , look at my wall" I point "it's okay" he puts his hands on my shoulders "she's just playing . Cats do that"

I gasp "but when she's playing with you and scratches you , it's bad?" I question "I will not argue over our daughter" he says and I giggle "well be nice to your child" I set her down and we grab the food before going to the living room table.

"So you said I could pick" I grab the remote as he sits next to me. "Yes ma'am" he nods "omg the titanic is on Netflix" I look at him "that long ass movie babe?" He says "yeah" I mumble "can you keep looking" he says and I sigh "you always say I can pick and then get upset when I pick" I say "the next one you pick we'll watch"

I look and look some more and I gasp "all the twilights are on Netflix Brandon" I say "okay put it on" he says and I put the first one on "we are watching them all" I smile. "We're be up All night but it's twilight so I don't care" I shrug and he come over to plant a kiss on my lips "I love you Brie" he says "I love you too Brandon"